Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   117 to 126 of 1355   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You go NYNJheartratehigherthanarabbit! No Gym and only the finest foods available...thank goodness for moving or I would have a serious price to pay

Unpacking, lifting and painting - ALL DAY

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
R_M, an hour or more of cardio at high intensity on either elliptical or arc trainer is cruisin for me. that stairmill tho...it takes a while to build up endurance on it. i did 32 minutes today; i like the hill courses. the stoopit cardio course uses canned formulas for age and max cardio rate, so i can't get a good burn on any of the courses that track heart rates (high 160's to mid/high 170's is comsidered too high for my age, pppppppffffffffttt!!!!). i really like the challenge of it and i will get back up to 45 minutes on it again. ;-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
True that! NJNY.....it IS love/hate. As long as I have the right music it is more love but wow that thing is so frickiing tough! I thought i was in great cardio shape , able to do arc trainer for 30 minutes or more - but once I got on the stairmaster it brought me back to reality. yikes!

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
heh, watched some brain drain tv. heading to the gym now, a bit later than planned.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
NJ, It's the 4th of July nothing wrong with being lazy today!! It would take far more than one day off the stair stepper for that beautiful body of yours to get out of shape!!

Username hidden
(193 posts)
i went back to sleep amd have been lazing around...now heading over to the gym where i will get on that stairmill, followed by a hill interval course on the treadmill. R_M, that stair machine is a true love/hate thing. i was up to 45 minutes on it but after a month of not getting on, i cut it at 25 minutes yesterday. heading back to rebuild my conditioning on that machine, cause it does wonders for the hammies and glutes.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7081 posts)
20 minutes of dancing up the stairmaster! Saw the handsome man who introduced me to it and got thumbs up from him. Could barely do five minutes a month ago! Then arc trainer for 15 minutes, upper and lower weights. Burned off all those chips and guac from yesterday. Now to be disciplined and not have any today....bc as they say you can't outrun your fork.

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Went to the gym today-I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. -Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
did a light workout at therapy this morning. Danced for 2 hours yesterday and did some of my therapy exercises.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20361 posts)
BT and I went for an easy jog. So glad to be back running!

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   117 to 126 of 1355   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)