Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  ... 338  Next »
117 to 126 of 3377
User Details are only visible to members.
"Yesterday, I ran 3 miles up a 9 degree incline"

Chest-deep in snow, in both directions?

;)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27547 posts)
Yesterday, I ran 3 miles up a 9 degree incline. Today is Chest, Shoulders and Triceps!

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Mostly lugging tons of books over acres of campus and miles of stairs. This combined with the sudden flurry of pre-summer house repairs/modifications, keeps my heart rate up and bp down. Working towards a prescription free , energetic balance of form and function. The Doc and I disagree on the correct path.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(367 posts)
Insanity, day 19. Plus legs.

Very sore today. Saturday was the longest Insanity workout, plus arms, plus I pitched a 9 inning baseball game, and then 45 sweaty minutes with a Brazilian friend. Sunday was no weights, but "Cardio Recovery" day, which is a series of long deep stretches and pulses, which while not exhausting, is hell on the muscles.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27547 posts)
Hey Does taking off the shrink wrap and putting up all the canvas,on the boat . count as a work out ,Dam it sure did for me .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10429 posts)
Full Body UPPER W/O - (very much like an Insanity W/O because it rocked... hitting all upper body parts in 90 minutes, high reps and some good "burn")

Abs and Core warm up 100 reps

Supersets:

Decline Hammer Bench Press and High Cable Flys, 8 sets/ 20 reps or failure

Lat Pull Downs and Machine Row, 8 sets/ 20 reps or to failure

Face Cable Shoulder Pulls and Dumb Bell Standing Side Raises - 8 sets/ 20 reps or failure

EZ Bar Curls, Seated Dips, Dumb Bell Standing Twists - 12 sets/ 20 reps or to failure (twists 25- 30)

Shrugs and Pull Ups (for Traps) - 8 sets/ 20 reps or failure

Abs work - 250 reps

Cool down, kcal replenish, chat and SSGP "fun :-*"

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(915 posts)
an hour of butterfly/backstroke swimming

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(72 posts)
heh...i opted for a lil self love, a nap, and a movie.

but...but....but! i'm doin' gru├╝vy cardio session 2 now, so....there's that. ;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15893 posts)
Don't judge.....I opted for sex and yard work (the scale seems to agree this was a great option)

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
One hour weights and cardiovascular at about 90%. Felt good.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  ... 338  Next »
117 to 126 of 3377
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.