What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 21340810114
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   114 to 123 of 635   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we do walk & do other fitness stuff together.

i think we have to wait at least 3-4 more years to hit this gym together. will check on age restrictions on my way out.

currently 47 minutes in to my hour of cardio.

quick legs afterwards hopefully followed by abs & a stretch.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1370 posts)
Gotta start them young. If you set the pattern then...they will be so much better off in life later on. Absolutely agree with Mrs. DD.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(632 posts)
NJNY, you may be surprised how well your your little one exercises with you. I remember exercising with my mom to Jack Lalane (sp?) and Bonnie Pruden and later doing yoga from the time I was 5 and my sister was 3 or 4. Who knows how old we were when we started. It was a fun thing for me!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(232 posts)
impressive keeping that off especially in the midst of that divorce. Sounds like you've got it well planned out and I've no doubt you'll be in that routine in no time. Keep posting here and I'm sure either I or my compatriots will be here to cheer you on during your successes and say "it's ok" for those momentary moments of weakness.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(632 posts)
thanks YD--i am not new to fitness, and in fact have maintained a 40-lb-plus weight loss for over two years (including one hellaciously stressful divorce)--just haven't been "regular" enough about it.

now that we have a (sort of) "set" parenting schedule, it will be a bit easier to plan my minimum 5 days/week. it's challenging on the weeks when i have more days, and easier on the weeks when i have less days of parenting time.

my goal is to eventually get back to getting up earlier in the morning on my parenting days to fit in the cardio as soon as i get up, so i don't have to "fit it in" around any activities with my child. At least until the later years when we could possibly go to the gym together. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1370 posts)
Yeah...can't tell you how many times I've done that myself...sit down to read a quick email or watch the last 10 minutes of a show...then it's a few hours later and I'm like "WTF"! But as far as the net gain is in a positive direction...then it's good. So glad to see you keeping up with this...first few weeks are the hardest and you're still here...congrats!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(632 posts)
YD, they were cheddar and sour cream. mmmmm cheese.

i made the mistake of sitting down to program the DVR before starting the workout, and got caught up in the last 45 minutes of a crime drama...one thing lead to another.

yeah it's definitely ok to slip up once in a while but lemme tell ya....those few chips were like a lead weight. OW.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1370 posts)
Yes but it's good to slip from time to time. Tell me more about the chips...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(632 posts)
only 44 of cardio tonight but it was tough even cranking that out considering it was after indulging in 3 serving sizes (can you believe 11 chips is one serving?) of chips and some Cherry zero.

moral here is save the chips n soda indulgence till *after* the work out.

at least i didn't flake out and skip the workout....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1370 posts)
Finally got my ab and shoulder workout this morning that I was supposed to do yesterday. They painted the ceiling with some nasty sealer so I'm about half sick from the stink.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   114 to 123 of 635   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)