Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  ... 303  Next »
112 to 121 of 3027
User Details are only visible to members.
today was an ARD (active recovery day). 36 speedy elliptical minutes was my wakeup this morning

just finished today's allotment of squats pliés and bridges

as well as 500 crunches

tomorrow: back to the gym, and i expect i will work hard

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14906 posts)
Mrs has not worked out for a week. So she has to get on top tonight and fuck like crazy until i cum!!!!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3330 posts)
One hour of weights and glider thingy. Sweaty fun!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6572 posts)
Way back when i ripped down my roommate was bodybuilder who was ripping down for competition. To get fat off your body is simple, just eat veges only. We both did this by eating lettuce with vinegar for flavor until we both got ripped took three weeks. He was muscled up with riods 270lbs and when he ripped down to 219 the lack of carbs made him very short tempered. This is what riod rage is. Your taking of testosterone i would not be this drastic of a diet and weight loss, add some carbs like beans. When we moved to Vegas in Sept there where some many nude swinger pool parties that i took off about 13 lbs doing this in a couple of weeks. I went from 170 to 157 just to have that flat gut and wide shoulders narrow hip look for the ladies. Now its hard not to creep back up towards 170..damn this winter thing cold and dark early..lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3330 posts)
Ron, I am e mailing you on this.... ttys, C

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(646 posts)
Ron if you exercise and do any ab workout the thing you have to do is get all the fat off your body for your abs to show with definition. I did that once and had to get down to 153 lbs. And once when i was trying to play ball in college when i was on Roids and 195 lbs. Its not healthy for me to stay ripped like that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3330 posts)
Weight day for Tom. Cardio class at the gym for Diane.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3031 posts)
* Shoulder and Traps* - technically yesterday - someone had me out too late to post! ;)

Usual GVT Routine of Seated DB Arnolds, Superset - D/B side, front raises and Seated Tricep push down (lean forward to hit the shoulders), Super Set Smith Shrugs, DB Shrugs and Pull Ups with Handle Plate

Ab work to cool down

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(646 posts)
Heavy weights tommorrow. Chest legs arms maybe shoulders. Then do some laps in the pool.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3330 posts)
i guess it's yesterday's workout now?

anyhoo---

45 minutes speedy elliptical / lunch power!

18 minutes elliptical hill intervals--awesome--to warm back up.

1 set max weight on each of five iterations for legs

3 sets each: dead lift/bent over row combo; supine bench press barbell; supine bench press w/rotation dumbbells; supine overhead pullovers with a single dumbbell. and i dunno what i did but my right shoulder was twingeing pretty badly on the last set of pullovers :-/

today's allotment of squats pliés and bridges, plus 500 crunches.

friday is gonna be an ard (active recovery day). likely cardio only.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14906 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  ... 303  Next »
112 to 121 of 3027
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.