Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  ... 203  Next »
112 to 121 of 2022
User Details are only visible to members.
Zumba class at the gym for Diane. Weight lifting day for Tom.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
I'm a fairly sweaty dood at the gym but I *think* I am not especially stanky. I do however take care to clean up after myself. Most people are good about that.

There's this one heavy lady at the gym who sweats all over everything and uses an already sweat-soaked towel to "clean" it up. Yuck...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24406 posts)
That sucks njny ;-( Hate when that happens. The stairmill is a great workout & Tom's favorite cardio machine.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
it was only 45 of glute camp tonight. got there late and then stinka$s dude got on one machine over and even *with* the fan on it was too retchy i hadtaleave.

tomorrow i am going to target the stairmill. *that* machine oughta be called glutenator.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9661 posts)
Cardio day for both of us.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
Heading out to Gym now, cardio 30 minutes, upper arms and chest today , both playing Pickelball at 7 PM tonight.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
I hear ya..you gotta rest that arm. Njnygottahavesomeniceglutes with that work. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
just got on the cybex for a lil under an hour of glute camp.

gotta hit it when i can.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9661 posts)
20 miles on the bike with the Mrs in the glorious 90 degree weather. Didn't have it in me to do weights today.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24406 posts)
Very sore couple of days for me... I'm definitely not in running shape..yet. 173.4 lbs. Eating some great food again. :-)

WOD - 30 min weights 30 min sta. bike 19mph.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  ... 203  Next »
112 to 121 of 2022
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.