Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 979   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my workout earlier today was about 2 hours. cardio, cool down on the treadmill, legs & back.

going to crank put my squats plies & crunches now before bedtime.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3226 posts)
Well I did 8 miles of single track bike riding. Then today I did a 4 mile run.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(449 posts)
@SouthVegas: Whenever I see your name pop up, I know your workout is going to be gangsta....lol....have a great weekend....oh, and all the best for the holidays to you and yours.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
EMOM 3 power snatches. Increase weight every 3rd round. 55 - 60 - 65 - 70 - 75 lbs. First time snatching 75 lbs since back surgery. But power is always easier for me than full squat snatch.

"Grace" (30 clean & jerks for time). 7:50 (2 min slower than my best from last year). Power cleaned and some push presses rather than jerks to save time). Still not comfortable with squat cleans. Grrrr.....

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
had to shift to cardio @ home due to too much dilly dallying so weights will be later.

i've always done wide overhand and close underhand pull downs. i have more of a lean genetic code so to really "hit" my whole back it's necessary for me. see muscular doods always hitting the wide grip and think "dood, mix it UP, your back will thank you!"

so good on ya for mixing it up ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3226 posts)
I did back yesterday and decided to change up a bit as my back has always been a slow gainer. I live for the ripped backs I've seen on stage so I've decided to incorporate a lot of close grip pulldowns along with the regular lat pulldowns. I am doing cardio at our fitness center here where I live; not feeling like driving to PF today.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
WOD: solid hour of intense cardio to be followed by weights, likely back & legs/glutes at the gym. squats, plies and a stretch will follow when i eventually make it back home. heading out shortly soon as the chai is ready.

think i am on the 4th iteration of the 10,000 squats challenge, running it concurrently with a 10,000 plies challenge. does great things for the gams.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3226 posts)
WOD: Shoulders, arms and cardio. About to do yoga after this writing. Will do back and abs next workout....maybe the elliptical.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
When I lived NY and SC, I had a home gym. Actually, I had it built in my basement in NY and got a lot of use from it because I was competing at the time. When I moved to SC not so much because I was no longer in contest mode that it became a shrine for my trophies, pics and equipment. It also doubled as a home office. Once I downsized to FL, I sold the equipment and donated it to the church. Where I live they have a small fitness center which would never hold my interest so I went to PF because, frankly, I don't want to be around bodybuilders and get that urge to compete again which always happens when I am around them for too long. That period of my life is over. I now train to keep fit thus I can get the job done at PF and can still hang with the big doggs if I choose to do so which I showed the kid at the front desk. Fifty reps? Yeah, it's cool when your form is fucked up. Do it right and see. I've never been at PF on pizza day so I don't know who eats it. I was leaving one morning when the bagels arrived and I only saw the real seniors indulging. Again, my thing is if you can train, you can train anywhere. The gym is 1/3 of the puzzle. The rest is food and cardio and "rest and recovery."

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Which is fine for noobies, its a noob gym. The problem is you can't really grow beyond that. In swinging terms its soft swap :P

My wife used to be intimidated too, now she does dead lifts, cleans, squats, snatches etc.

When I started out I was intimidated too, I didn't know what I was doing and no one wants to look stupid. If I would have gone to PF though I'd still not know what I'm doing.

Personally I think anyone that fragile and lacking resolve won't stick with it long term regardless of the gym.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 979   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)