Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
11 to 20 of 1864
User Details are only visible to members.
Someone else better be doing the heavy lifting over in your parts OR OR OR at least made the best effort to get there. Tell 'em you have some 1%'s looking out for ya. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
hey ditto, BLM

:-)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8972 posts)
WOD- Shoveling LEVEL 20. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
WOD- 30min weights. 1-1/2 mi. Elliptical Level 10

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Gonna try and sneak one in before a day of shoveling. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
njnybiwfemme im 46 actually :-) but you can cycle it..one week on carb one week off..it much more gentle and works..

New York NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
congrats sardukar.

methinks your diet experiment would turn out reallllllly differently for a 50-y/o female. so i'm just gonna congratulate you and not try to replicate your success via that route.

OnT: i did 60 on the cybex but since glute camp hasn't been torching the calories of late i tried a different course called "speed bump" (at level 8 for about 35 minutes then switched it to level 10). i think level 10 on there would get me to good calorie burn but it is yawn worthy. so i'll try a diff't one next time.

then i did 16 of treadmill hill intervals at level 10.

now i'm gonna go inside & grab a lite bite to eat.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8972 posts)
I feel like I'll never get below 200 without large losses of muscle. I'm right now about 209 - that's after a couple of weeks of pretty aggressive cutting. The most I've managed to get myself to is 201, which is the naked pic of me without a head.

I think I'd be ripped at about 190. Maybe a little lower. Every year I say I'll get a 6 pack by my birthday, and every year I fall short. Will this be the year? I've got until July 25.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23721 posts)
Awesome sardukar! Thanks for the process of how you got there. That's exactly the weight I would like to hit by March/April. Im at 179 now. I may get there sooner BUT I am on the eat what I want diet so it takes way longer. Ha!

30 min weights 30 min sta bike Level 10 20mph

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Broke the 175lb plateau... :-) here is what did: I came down to 175 and no matter what I did there was no going down at all ..so I just sat down and started eating ..seriously..I just indulged for 15 days. eat whatever I could think of ..ice-cream cookies, french fries..steaks chicken and no exercise ..just Xbox games, good rest, good sleep and good quality food (no junk). My weight went up with 5lb. On day 16 I switch to low carb diet (50-100g) per day and hit the gym hard: 15min running, 10 min Tabatha HIIT, 10 min jump rope, and 30-45min boxing. One week later my weight has come down to 171..it is stable now for 3 days I will keep that schedule for 3 weeks. Bottom like the plateau is just a defense..in absence of calories it does not want to loose the weight keeps everything in... :-) The 5lb weight gain was mostly water and glycogen from the carbs..some went to rebuild muscle..when you switch to low-carb again you rapidly deplete the glycogen and in order to cope with increased demands you burn the fat...which you did not increase significatly with 2 weeks of eating..most energy went to resupply the glycogen first.

New York NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
11 to 20 of 1864
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy