Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 287  Next »
11 to 20 of 2870
User Details are only visible to members.
BLM, careful handsome, don't want you taken out of the game ;)

WOD - 30-minute circuit, 10min bike, 10 min striding type machine (slow and steady), takes time to cultivate new habits.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4130 posts)
Groin area. Maybe not sharp more like annoying pain. Fluid build up. I had hernia surgery end of June so I gotta watch it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
Sharp pains WHERE?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(427 posts)
I just called off my WOD too. Dammit. Feeling some sharp pains last couple days and today is the first day I don't. I'm smart to give one more day. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
It ends at 30 days in a row.

Had to get up at **2:45** to put Mrs. VA on a plane. Figured I'd get home around 4:30 and get my workouts done by 6:30... work till 11 and nap a couple of hours... nope.. phone call from a lawyer at 4:20 (AM!) with their emergency.

This emergency dogged me all day - from 4:30 to 3:30 pm. No time for a workout, nap or even decent food. Finally I think it's done. I drag my exhausted ass out to the garage. 10 minutes into my workout, lawyer calls one more time. Back to my computer. That was enough to break what was left of my resolve.

No biggie though. Early dinner, early to bed. Sleep 10 hours and I'll kill it tomorrow morning.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26048 posts)
* Ab Workout" ... sort of... One Cowboy Steak and Pinot Noir - nice dinner with some nice people and A Very Special Someone!

;)

Did manage to get in the 2,000 rep 20 core exercises (another note to self, will not do these after Cowboy Steak dinner in the future...LOL)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(427 posts)
mmmkay so i got home a lot later than i thought (that's a really good thing) which meant i had to keep it short (again) today.

40 minutes speedy intervals on the elliptical followed by day 110 of the 110 day 10,000 squats challenge: 200 reps all in one go.

that's all she wrote.

tomorrow--back to the gym!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14245 posts)
GMTA!!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(427 posts)
Chez - I have been taking glutamine for a while, it really helps with keeping illness away in the winter, and have recently started trying beta alanine. Thanks!

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(89 posts)
SC, i have found Glutamine and Beta Alanine are two good natural supplements to help with recovery.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(427 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 287  Next »
11 to 20 of 2870
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.