Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  ... 285  Next »
107 to 116 of 2847
User Details are only visible to members.
Day 16 of Insanity. Arms.

My last day this week of having to get up at 5:30 to do it! Yay!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26030 posts)
....it doesn't have to be "all or nothing" on days you're feeling off or tired.

my (115) day workout streak has included days where i did minimal (25 minutes) activity. but it was focused on fitness. i prefer fitness focused rather than "being good."

my 110 day squats challenge is taking (so far) 117 or 118 days (so far) due to sickness and a wonky knee but i did "something" on the off-days -- same can go for you with the insanity workout. ya get what i mean, leave flexibility for life just don't totally write a day off because you couldn't fit in the ideal for that day....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14195 posts)
Time is always the problem.

I don't have trouble keeping it going for 6 weeks. But for 6 months? That never works. I think the longest I was consistently "good" was 10-11 weeks.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26030 posts)
VA, If you got the "effort" that's 90% of the battle.... just give it time and it will happen.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(396 posts)
" Besides VA is already pussin out on 200 by... by .. by.. ?"

It ain't for lack of effort. I can't say I'm unhappy with what I'm seeing - my pants are looser, my shoulders and arms are bigger, and I have got that slight cleft in the center of my upper abs now. I'm clearly swapping fat out for muscle. I guess I could technically keep doing what I'm doing, but to be around 210 at 6'1 and show a 6 pack would require a rather huge amount of muscle. Probably more than I can achieve.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26030 posts)
BLM, thanks... there nothing like that endorphin high when kicking it!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(396 posts)
Oops..left out "rah".. "rah" .. "rah" ..

Come on man don't waste that Insanity workout.. you got this. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
"day 100 of 110 in the 10,000 challenge" ... .. .. ummm.. I say njny10Kmaniacs is beyond motivation. It's the new insanity workout. Besides VA is already pussin out on 200 by... by .. by.. ?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
another 45 minutes on the elliptical at average level 24 (dunno how that happened when i programmed it for level 8 on a hill course, but, it felt harder than level 8)

3 sets of legs on 3 iterations; one set of pull downs, ran outta time. some squats pliés bridges and crunches coming up. day 100 of 110 in the 10,000 challenge (for the squats pliés and bridges). be nice to not hafta do between 150 and 200 every day when i start over again. :-)

congrats on the hour of bliss and the 176, BLM!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14195 posts)
ncal you better get ready to fit your clothes for those Popeye arms. That's a lot of paddling right. Bastard! I wouldn't care about clothes either.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  ... 285  Next »
107 to 116 of 2847
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.