Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  ... 245  Next »
107 to 116 of 2444
User Details are only visible to members.
Scott, this is a genuine question, not a nasty one.

If you have the impressive motivation to do 10 miles on a treadmill, why not go outside and do those same miles on where you can feel the breeze, hear the birds, and meet others doing the same thing?

No hyperbole, working out at the beach here in SoCal has proven to be so much more effective than SLS (or any other online meeting medium).

Is your local gym simply hopping?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(158 posts)
Ten miles on a multiple speed/incline treadmill. The usual for a non-weight day.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(721 posts)
hard to hold on to anything other than the joy of the moment once the body starts to movin.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12110 posts)
Those attitude adjustments can do wonders!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
just starting my attitude adjustment hour. first up 45 glute camp to be followed by 15 t/m hill intervals.

rounding off with weights/legs.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12110 posts)
Worked my way up and down a deadlift ladder. Call it "Dia de los deadlifts"

10 reps at 135#, 9 reps at 155#, 8 reps at 175#, and so on until 1 rep at 315# . Then turn around and go backward to 135#.

Not the heaviest of weights, but gets tough when you have 109 reps to do.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(158 posts)
That's a fun WOD. I miss those 30 mi rides. My bike is just collecting dust for now.

WOD-6704 Steps..and only two pieces of pizza..ALL day. Going to bed hungry. Works wonders though!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Total Cardio day, 30 mile road bike with the club, 18 mph avg. ~1900 kcals burned, which should be good to indulge in my newly discovered cheat food - chocolate covered Oreos. Back to pumping iron tomorrow and cleaner diet plan!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(57 posts)
an hour of cardio rushed out to take care of last minute errands.

will be cardio + weights every day starting tomorrow ---> sunday.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12110 posts)
Two hours of pole work yesterday 1 hour today. Kids go back to school next week so will up workouts.

And figured out that my fitbit doesn't track steps taken while pushing a cart in a store, bad fitbit! LOL

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21210 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  ... 245  Next »
107 to 116 of 2444
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.