Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  6.5  7.5  8.5  9.5  10.5  11.5  12.5  13.5  14.5  15.5  ... 302  Next »
106 to 115 of 3016
User Details are only visible to members.
Ron if you exercise and do any ab workout the thing you have to do is get all the fat off your body for your abs to show with definition. I did that once and had to get down to 153 lbs. And once when i was trying to play ball in college when i was on Roids and 195 lbs. Its not healthy for me to stay ripped like that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3266 posts)
Weight day for Tom. Cardio class at the gym for Diane.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3030 posts)
* Shoulder and Traps* - technically yesterday - someone had me out too late to post! ;)

Usual GVT Routine of Seated DB Arnolds, Superset - D/B side, front raises and Seated Tricep push down (lean forward to hit the shoulders), Super Set Smith Shrugs, DB Shrugs and Pull Ups with Handle Plate

Ab work to cool down

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(640 posts)
Heavy weights tommorrow. Chest legs arms maybe shoulders. Then do some laps in the pool.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3266 posts)
i guess it's yesterday's workout now?

anyhoo---

45 minutes speedy elliptical / lunch power!

18 minutes elliptical hill intervals--awesome--to warm back up.

1 set max weight on each of five iterations for legs

3 sets each: dead lift/bent over row combo; supine bench press barbell; supine bench press w/rotation dumbbells; supine overhead pullovers with a single dumbbell. and i dunno what i did but my right shoulder was twingeing pretty badly on the last set of pullovers :-/

today's allotment of squats pliés and bridges, plus 500 crunches.

friday is gonna be an ard (active recovery day). likely cardio only.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14873 posts)
Damn TODAY is day 13/37 of Insanity. The longest workout of Month 1 ( 1 solid hour) plus arms.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26481 posts)
elliptical 45 minutes

treadmill hill intervals level 10/4.3 mph 18 minutes except c/d 2.7 mph

3 sets 10 reps on each of 5 leg iterations (max weights and back one plate for final set)

3 sets 10 reps each: seated rows; lat pull downs; back extensions; standing oblique cable pulls.

finishing with today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches here at home.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14873 posts)
* Back and Biceps*

GVT Routine:

Warm UP - 50 Leg Ups on Decline Bench, 25 Russian Twists on Decline Bench, Hanging Bar Pull Ups 4 Sets to failure

Lat Downs on Hammer Cable Machine 10/5 or failure

Cable Row 10/ 5 or to failure

Upper Cable Pulley Kneeling Lat Pull Downs 10/6

D/B Curls 6/6

Hammer D/B Curls 4/ to failure

D/B Wrist Twists 2/20

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(640 posts)
30 min weights 30 minutes glider thingy. Super sweaty. Second time this week on that thingy and it always kicks my butt. Weight is up to 178. moving on the right places though. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6527 posts)
It just sounds so grueling. But I imagine it is kind of like what you described.

Day 13/37 of Insanity. Plus legs.

HT: 206. Ever...so...slowly...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26481 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.5  7.5  8.5  9.5  10.5  11.5  12.5  13.5  14.5  15.5  ... 302  Next »
106 to 115 of 3016
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.