What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 21340810106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   106 to 115 of 297   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anybody follow Outlaw? Invictus? OPT? CFNE Comp WOD?

-J

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Hey SVC, Just wanted you to know I enjoy reading all your WODs.

Open is around the corner.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Monday:

Back Squat 3 x 10 (100, 110, 120 lb)

Metcon: 5 individually time rounds - 5 deadlifts @ 155 lb, 25 calorie row (average was 1:25 per round). 2 min rest between rounds.

Tuesday:

Hang Muscle Snatch 5 x 6 (65 lb)

Metcon: 4 rounds - 200m run, 15 burpees, 200m run, 30 double unders. All done outside (45 degrees). My toes were frozen. Glad I had gloves and knee pads for those burpees. 14:34

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday:

4 rounds: 1 min Kettlebell swing (35 lb), 1 min rest, 1 min Push Press (65 lb from the ground), 1 min rest, 1 min Jumping Lunges, 1 min rest. Total reps: 360.

Afterwards did the strength I missed on Wednesday: Every min on the min x 12 min - hang squat clean, squat clean. 3 x 85 lb, 3 x 95 lb, 3 x 105 lb, 3 x 107.5 lb. The cleans are "easy", it's the squats that make the heavier weights tough.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
tonight was a gym night. yay!

cybex arc trainer Glute camp level 10 for 58 minutes

leg presses x 110 lbs in: squat press, plié press, mad calf raise press (3 x 15 each)

seared leg leg curls extensions

3 x 65 full squats each

100 straight cunches

100 each crossover crunches w/opposite leg extensions

stretch cd

ahhh blisss

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(824 posts)
Monday: 5 rd 10 OH Squat 65 lb (Rx), 15 Pullups, 20 Pushups.

Tuesday: Didn't have a partner in the morning so did a solo version of the posted workout - 45 Thrusters, 65 lbs / 30 Lateral Box Step Overs, carrying 25 lb barbells, 18 in / 30 Lateral Burpee (Over Barbell)s Really wanted to do it with a partner so went back after work - one person holding each end of the barbell - 90 Thrusters, 95 lbs / 60 Lateral Box Step Overs, 95 lbs, 18 in / 30 Lateral Burpee (Over Barbell)s

Wednesday: "The Bear" complex - squat clean to a push press to a back squat to a push press, touch & go. 7 reps per set (cannot rest the bar on the ground during the set or you have to start over). Increase weight each set. 55 lb, 65 lb, 70 lb, 75 lb, 80 lb (PR)

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
today (not including warm-up & cool-down) will follow PHAT, include 3 sets of each, and be ballistic as usual: seated tricep ext machine, vertical squat thrusts, horizontal center punch on adjustable pulley machine, seated reverse flyes, leg extension, Russian twists w/dumbbells, and finally max pushups ... unless I feel real energetic and throw a few more levels in there ...

It takes work to keep it all together during Decade Six !! :)

PUMP ON!

Marysville PA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Today was "arm day". Although we were out late last night, and I barely got through it, I finally managed.

Getting to bed early tonight should help with "leg day" tomorrow. Ugh. I try, but the truth is, I don't like "leg day".

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
MetCON: 3 rds - 400m run, 25 dumbbell push presses 25 lb, 50 ab mat situps, 400mrun Rest 5 min between rounds. 7:35, 7:15, 7:24 Feeling stronger than yesterday.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
today it was just the day's allocation towards the 10,000 squats challenge.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(824 posts)
I need more yoga. Always felt better when I did it, but I need a class to do it (and nothing close by works with my schedule).

Or it's time to start doing moves while watching tv (instead of sitting on the couch next to mr svc).....

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   106 to 115 of 297   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)