Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  6.4  7.4  8.4  9.4  10.4  11.4  12.4  13.4  14.4  15.4  ... 253  Next »
105 to 114 of 2522
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Joe! Every workout counts. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5139 posts)
Joe here. I pushed those water based stand up punching bags about 50 feet. Did 10 burpees. Grabbed a 20lb medicine ball, held it to my chest and did bunny hops 50 feet. Then walking push ups. 2 min rest. Then repeat but I did walking lunges with the medicine ball and everything else the same. That was my not feeling well work out. Lol

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Peg, having a routine is always good and it should never feel like torture! Good luck with the yoga challenge and the alternate day cardio/weights is a good approach (at least it works for me)...

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Peghey I think you really would love it, too bad there are not classes near you!

I gave most of my smaller clothes to my older daughter, most of them I do not think would fit even if I lost all the weight because my biceps are huge from all the pole work.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21354 posts)
Finally getting back into a routine where it is not feeling like torture. I so wish there were a pole class around here somewhere, because I know I would love it. I started with a 30day yoga challenge, and then adding alternate days cardio and weight training. I actually need to add some muscle weight to my frame.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6255 posts)
BLM: good on the helicopter badge! keep it goin!

PG: i'm not as focused on the scale number so much as the fact that i am workin my tail off and, well, the number just. isn't. moving.

i know i let my strength/resistance go for way too long but....i am hoping to see the number budge soon. i want badly to fit in to some of those clothes i really like & miss. it is nice, though, to feel the strength come back & start to see definition return here n there.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
NJ I will take gains I can see over the scale any day! Having a few of those myself right now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21354 posts)
Holy Crap njnymightbesteppingituphuge! I can also see there are no slackers around these parts lately. Fall is in the air and time for me to step up the activities to make room for the holiday food coming up.

WOD - Crushing the Steps..even earned an 82 floor Ferris wheel badge. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5139 posts)
Ab. Chest and Back Day. 4x4s superset/pyramids.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(134 posts)
35 glute camp level 10 (+ 25 lbs); 23 t/m hill intervals level 10 @ 3.9-4.2 mph. i think if i kick the cybex up +30 lbs i'll get the effecf i'm hoping for; kickin it on the t/m.

full weights w/o with the legs; only able to crank out 3 sets of 10 @ the harder weight on leg extensions but i'll work it up to the full 15 reps per set.

heading up for squats, pliƩs, bridges, crunches, and a teensy bit of chest/arms.

workin that resistance. my rear view and midriff seem to have improved even if the scale ain't budging. (rassafrassin friggin P.I.T.A. scale mumble mumble)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.4  7.4  8.4  9.4  10.4  11.4  12.4  13.4  14.4  15.4  ... 253  Next »
105 to 114 of 2522
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.