Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  6.2  7.2  8.2  9.2  10.2  11.2  12.2  13.2  14.2  15.2  ... 252  Next »
103 to 112 of 2514
User Details are only visible to members.
NJ I will take gains I can see over the scale any day! Having a few of those myself right now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21333 posts)
Holy Crap njnymightbesteppingituphuge! I can also see there are no slackers around these parts lately. Fall is in the air and time for me to step up the activities to make room for the holiday food coming up.

WOD - Crushing the Steps..even earned an 82 floor Ferris wheel badge. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5108 posts)
Ab. Chest and Back Day. 4x4s superset/pyramids.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(121 posts)
35 glute camp level 10 (+ 25 lbs); 23 t/m hill intervals level 10 @ 3.9-4.2 mph. i think if i kick the cybex up +30 lbs i'll get the effecf i'm hoping for; kickin it on the t/m.

full weights w/o with the legs; only able to crank out 3 sets of 10 @ the harder weight on leg extensions but i'll work it up to the full 15 reps per set.

heading up for squats, pliés, bridges, crunches, and a teensy bit of chest/arms.

workin that resistance. my rear view and midriff seem to have improved even if the scale ain't budging. (rassafrassin friggin P.I.T.A. scale mumble mumble)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12755 posts)
35 level 5 on the stair mill hill intervals; 23 level 17 on the treadmill hill intervals. this was my active recovery day. the stair mill burned me out. i will get back to level 6 on that monster.

just finishing up the squats pliés & crunches; low reps today (by the program's design!) so i'll round out with a lil bit of arms & call it done.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12755 posts)
Road bike with a bunch of "racers" who put me through the paces today!!! 39 miles over hills for 2.5 hours.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(121 posts)
100 thrusters for time with a 75# barbell. 10 burpees each time I had to drop the bar.

Took a little over 6 minutes with 40 burpee "penalty".

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
9 innings of pitching.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25247 posts)
glute camp 35 and t/m hill intervals 23, 4.3 mph on the t/m, both level 10. since i maxed the levels on these machines i'm amping up the challenge by programming +20 lbs (glute camp) and speeding up (t/m). gotta keep the body challenged.

one set legs at heavy weights (kicked it up 10 lbs on one machine).

upper/mid back, full sets, and ventured in to the free weights area & did some supine chest presses with a 40 lb bar; gym was fairly empty so i didn't mind being over there.

now to crank out the squats, pliés & crunches. i'm on day 19 i think of a 110-day 10,000 squats challenge. been a long time since i did the last one. pliés in same qty; crunches more than double qty, at least for now until the leg rep qty gets mondo high towards the end of the challenge.

(thank you, BF--i'm still waiting for it all to kick in!)

tomorrow will be an active recovery day.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12755 posts)
Cardio Day with an early morning solo 25 Mile road bike ride before the heat today....... NJ you are killin' it GF!!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(121 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6.2  7.2  8.2  9.2  10.2  11.2  12.2  13.2  14.2  15.2  ... 252  Next »
103 to 112 of 2514
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.