Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  ... 313  Next »
100 to 109 of 3129
User Details are only visible to members.
chezdarlin colour me confuzzzzzedddd

ya just spent 12 weeks on GVT to add mass

now you're working on lean muscle development

....doesn't that mean the beyoooteeful muscle mass you just worked so hard to add will now...get lean (i.e.--lose mass?)

i sowwy---i's confuuuzzzed

OnT: two (maybe a lightning third) gruüvy cardio sets

today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches

that's it! ARD for me -- not nearly enough sleep last night.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15242 posts)
Same old heavy weight workout today...now to stop my muscles from rippling......Its just way to awesome when the ladies see me.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3904 posts)
* Chest, Shoulders, Abs*

(New Routine using Pyramid and Super Setting to focus on leaner muscle development)

Warm Up - Upper Bar Hanging Crunches and Decline weighted leg ups 4 sets of 25

Pyramid Scheme of Super Sets - Smith Rack Decline Bench Press and Dumb Bell Shoulder Side Raises 7 sets

Triple Super Set - Bench Press, Upper Cable Fly, High Cable Shoulder Face Pull, 3 sets of 15 reps each exercise

Triple Super Set - Hammer Machines: Shoulder Press, Decline Chest Press, Incline Chest Press 4 sets 12 - 15 reps each

Super Set of Lower Cable Front Shoulder Pulls and Push Ups on Dumb Bells 3 sets followed by Lower Cable Shoulder Rows and Push Ups 3 sets

Super Set Chair Dips and Close Grip Bench Press using just plate with "prayer grip" 3 sets of 25

Chair Crunches 4 sets of 25 and Oblique Side Cable Twists 2 sets of 50

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(756 posts)
@njny... how was your...."ARD" ?

At this point, this weekend's "Fitness Event" has my ARD ---------------> Almost Recovered Darlin' !!!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(756 posts)
chezdarlin, yes darlin, you know i did a warmup. ;-)*

and i don't have the room in this overworked schedule to figure out *new* resistance routines so am going with changing up/increasing sets, weight lifted, etc--since i am continuing to see some results, i'll stick with the moderate approach till i have time to dedicate to totally changing things up.

how was your...."ARD" ?

;-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15242 posts)
nj, I see you're accomplishing "goals" today. That's quite a "work out "! I hope you did a warm up!

It's good to have a goal!

;-)*

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(756 posts)
today:

one extra sweaty gruüvy elliptical session of 45 minutes. it was a toughie.

one set max weight on each of five iterations for legs

one set max weight for each: deadlift/bent over row (bumped up the deadlift/bent over row by 10 lbs on the barbell); supine bench press barbell; supine bench press with rotation dumbbells; and supine overhead pullovers with dumbbell (bumped that dumbbell up by 5 lbs)

was realllllly tired so will fit *maybe* a short stint of elliptical in but definitely today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches later. work calls.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15242 posts)
yesterday:

2 gruüvy cardio sessions

1 set max weight on each of five iterations for legs

1 set max weight on each:

seated rows; fixed pull downs; seated overhead presses; lat pull downs; and deadlift/bent over row combo

the day's allotment of squats and pliés

and that was it for the gym w/o

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15242 posts)
Ab ripper extreme today

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
One hour of music, weights and cardio. Sweaty fun!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6841 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  ... 313  Next »
100 to 109 of 3129
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.