Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  ... 213  Next »
100 to 109 of 2126
User Details are only visible to members.
a bit less than an hour of cybex glute camp followed by half an hour of hill intervals on the treadmill, both level 10.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10336 posts)
Arm day.

Back after missing 5 days due to travel.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24830 posts)
kesslyx, great job on the 5K. did you run? walk? or some combo? i did one last year (walked it) at 47:52:13.

yesterday was an hour of glute camp. heading in now for more of the same followed by hill intervals on the treadmill. prolly once over lightly on the weights too. i've been seriously neglecting the weight training lately.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10336 posts)
HOK .. good for you it gets easier as you do more.. my wife is down to 30 minutes and trying to do better.. SmartWater before and after works wonders with a good protein shake to ease any pains. Good luck and keep it up.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
i've been mostly cybex arc & treadmilling. took 2 days off last week and one day this week.

today's workout was cut short due to an asthma attack midway thru the stairmill.

natch.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10336 posts)
Me and hubby completed our first 5k walk/run: Finished in 50:40:06 and 50:40:04 respectively

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Me too..:-( I guess I'll wait and see how the swelling does until I see the doctor.. days of rest...the horror of it all.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4524 posts)
DOR for me; not such a good day but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

BLM, hope it's nothing major. :-/

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10336 posts)
Totally bummed here... swelling below the abdomen on the left on the public bone... inguinal hernia?? Setting appointment for the doctor...

WOD (last night)...same old thing but pushed the weights some. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4524 posts)
Gennady Golovkin GGG does 2000 situps a day.. :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(427 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  ... 213  Next »
100 to 109 of 2126
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.