Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 243  Next »
1 to 10 of 2425
User Details are only visible to members.
WOD - I have the 3-yr old Olympics later today.. I always rack up the Steps!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4830 posts)
i eked out squats, pliés, bridges & crunches this morning.

it's somethin'. ;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11971 posts)
got in an hour of pole work last night and an hour this morning. Plan on an hour this evening.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21190 posts)
Peg, too funny! I did miss one in 1998. Lol.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(47 posts)
stairmill (the beast!) at level 5, 103 floors climbed followed by treadmill level 17 3.9/4.1/4.0 mph hill intervals for 1.87 miles

total cardio 1 hour and maybe it was the burn of the stairmill but i had to keep the treadmill at 4.0/4.1 mph cause my legs were burned out! actually shaking when i finished the stairmill.

squats, pliés, bridges, crunches.

tomorrow is a (planned) DOR but if i can drag myself outta bed a lil early i'll squeeze something in.

welcome Joe!

and peg: bahaha! girl, if you can do more than one pushup, you're my hero. i aspire to do one. ;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11971 posts)
@chez. It appears that you have not missed a workout in the last 30 years, but for those of us who occassionally take time off for injury or laziness, the first two weeks are TORTURE!

I do enjoy, however, that exact moment when I realize that I am in the flow and that this is fun. It usually happens when one body part touches another body part that was previously out of reach.

Pushups are the exception to my two-week rule. They are torture for about 6.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6099 posts)
Insanity

Back in again... ugh!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25096 posts)
Welcome Joe! Every workout counts. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4830 posts)
Joe here. I pushed those water based stand up punching bags about 50 feet. Did 10 burpees. Grabbed a 20lb medicine ball, held it to my chest and did bunny hops 50 feet. Then walking push ups. 2 min rest. Then repeat but I did walking lunges with the medicine ball and everything else the same. That was my not feeling well work out. Lol

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Peg, having a routine is always good and it should never feel like torture! Good luck with the yoga challenge and the alternate day cardio/weights is a good approach (at least it works for me)...

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(47 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 243  Next »
1 to 10 of 2425
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.