Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 229  Next »
1 to 10 of 2282
User Details are only visible to members.
Weight day at the gym for Tom. Cardio at the gym for Diane.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2346 posts)
Yesterday's WOD was wrassling a 90-pound 10-ply truck tire on the side of the highway after a high-speed blowout, and jacking up 2-1/5 tons of truck attached to 5 tons of trailer. In Louisiana. In late July. I lost about five pounds.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(12860 posts)
Yesterday, 13,006 steps, 5.1 miles.

Would have liked to have done more but had to turn back due to sudden dehydration. I didn't have enough water throughout the day yesterday and am feeling it this morning. Sucks getting 2.5 miles out, feeling an onset and no way to get back to transportation except the way you came. Nothing to do at that point but push push push. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1838 posts)
Opps! Good for you! Got to get my mind off food.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4712 posts)
I don't know the last time I watched that fair and balanced channel. It had to be around the time COURT TV was on. PG! Those arms and shoulders are gonna be hard! Food for you! All this talk about dieting today and I go and overeat..I'm tight as a tick and gonna have to skip some meals that for sure.

3562 Steps..but the night is young.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4712 posts)
2 hours of pole, my arms are going to fall off.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21071 posts)
lil bit less than halfway thru 50 of cardio intervals on the Cybex and wishing i'd stuck with a glute camp version so i could put whatever i wanted on the mini tv thereby avoiding fox blasted on the big wall screens. fair and balanced, my left patootie.

to be followed by treadmill hill intervals *with* a mini tv screen then some legs on the weight machines. then i'll be **outtahere** and head for home where i can leave the circus.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11020 posts)
Thanks...I know I know..yes it helps some. BUT IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME!!! baby steps baby steps baby steps....

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4712 posts)
i know you know this: nothing good happens in an instant. recovery takes time.

patience, grasshopper.

and having fun in the forums helps too.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11020 posts)
I'LL NEVER GET THERE!.... I just had to vent. Baby steps baby steps baby steps.. I'm better. Thanks man!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4712 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 229  Next »
1 to 10 of 2282
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.