Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 245  Next »
1 to 10 of 2443
User Details are only visible to members.
just 40 minutes of elliptical followed by today's quota of squats pliés bridges and crunches.

i considered doing more then stopped myself. if i still feel this good in the morning i can get a jump start then.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12080 posts)
44 minutes on the elliptical this morning; just finished up all the day's quota of squats, pliés, bridges, and crunches.

no lifting today; tomorrow i'll drag out the bars and dumbbells.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12080 posts)
It has to have a least a long spear attached to it. Welcome cls550! That's a good workout you had.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
One with a 50 cal attached?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25123 posts)
cls, welcome to the forums. what's an assault bike?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12080 posts)
So far 9 16 OZ curls with my English cousin and his wife. At least two beers behind.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(720 posts)
Row 5 miles Assault bike 5 miles Run 5 miles

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6 posts)
44 minutes on the elliptical this morning. then dragged the kiddo out for a power walk; only 25 minutes and part of it literally dragging. :-/

will finish up with today's quota of squats pliés bridges and crunches.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12080 posts)
Good for you NCAL! ...and welcome! I once..only once..said to a woman who WASN'T expecting, "When are you expecting?".. We had just hired her.

8909 Steps...and the day ain't over!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
Varies, best workout is free diving in the ocean for three hours...soon to be lake mead as we are moving to Vegas. Nothing burns calories and works your body like trying to get dinner at 35 feet holding your breath. Then gym for weights a couple of times a week and kayaking or other things like that.

My wife does the workouts at the gym and a ten mile walk on the weekends. She has to keep fit because she puts fat on her tummy and starts to look pregnant. It took only once to be asked when the baby was due..lol she will be fit for life.

We eat a very low fat high fruit and vege diet with meat a couple of times a week. We have a big garden with fresh fruit and veges for 8 months of the year so its easy to do.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1581 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 245  Next »
1 to 10 of 2443
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.