10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 387  Next »
1 to 10 of 3861
User Details are only visible to members.
Two mile jog and four mile walk.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I only lift weights once a week these days, so it's a few heavy compound lifts with free weights and then lighter functional work to strengthen core, shoulders, and arms, followed by an hour working on balance, yoga forms, a few explosive movements, then decompression. It makes a nice change from yoga.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Back to the gym and heavy weights yesterday. Its to cold to work on the house.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8203 posts)
Yesterday and Today - HIT cardio routine with ssgp ;-) <3

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1403 posts)
I, the husband completed 1000 reps lower body today. 1300 or if i count ab work. Then some cardio. Thats the cycle im on now. Tomorrow upper body. High rep counts shakes up the routine. lol

Hartsdale NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I, the husband comoleted 1000 reps lower body today. 1300 or if i count ab work. Then some cardio. Thats the cycle im on now. Tomorrow upper body. High rep counts shakes up the routine. lol

Hartsdale NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
yesterday got over 30 minutes at level 10 of glute camp on the arc trainer—still a lot weaker than i want to be, but being able to do that felt guüd

last night a whole lotta dancing...good dj, nice crowd. that felt really guüd too.

surprisingly i still had energy for a more quiet...workout.

:0)

this morning 35 minutes of hill interval at level 10 on my favorite elliptical trainer and was able to do all but about 4 minutes at my usual speed, near the end, but after that half a song of rest, right back up to the usual speed.

i might even be able to get back to weights training by the end of the week! woot!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18152 posts)
After a kind of hectic year without a serious dedication to my own health/fitness... I am back on track with a 30 - 45 minute gym workout {rotation of treadmill, bike, machines, weights} 3-4 days a week alternating other days with my yoga guru and 1 day of “rest”.

Mrs U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6036 posts)
massive headache so i took it very easy today and did the bare minimum

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18152 posts)
When people say things and then "but," what follows is usually good for a giggle of some kind. Dude, one size does not fit all.

After 11 straight days of hot power yoga, I finally did something different and feel like I should be humming the Hallelujah Chorus in celebration. So, weight lifting and balance work.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 387  Next »
1 to 10 of 3861
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.