Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1360   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Too hot to run. Aiming for 1 hour on the elliptical.

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
LMAO! That's a lot of reps! I sorta know how you feel .. I spent two weeks moving my kid to her new apartment and there were STAIRS!!!

Getting my workouts in this week..thank goodness. later this evening another 1/2 weights 1/2 cardio and hopefully last nights Chipolte will be gone too... very hard keeping up with all the food groups I like

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3966 posts)
Last 2 days my WOD consists of going up and down a ladder elventybillion times, cutting about a mile of cedar pickets, screwing 10 pounds of screws all in temps approaching the surface of the sun. What I would give for a simple session of weights and walking . . . would seem like a vacation! :)

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(717 posts)
That was unusually detailed.

About to hop on the bike to the gym - I think it'll be 19 miles round trip today. Then legs/core at the gym.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Today did: Back, Abs, & Calfs to muscle failure Pyramid Back Bent over rows straight bar Bent over rows T-Bar Lat Pull downs front and back Cable rows close grip and wide grip Pull up front and back to failure ABS: Abs Crunches machine Pyramid start with 100lbs work up to the whole stack and come back down 25 to 30 reps straight legged raise hanging from pull up bars till failure Calfs: standing calf raises pyramid toes pointed straight, outward and inward seated calf raises pyramid toes pointed straight, outward and inward

Woodlyn PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Lol. Chest, tri and abs today.

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I've been thinking about running.. and there is a track close by. Hmmmm....

This evening.. (1/2 and 1/2) got to get rid of this pizza before it stays. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3966 posts)
2.5 mi run

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
All else fails unplug it. :-) The stoooopid stationary bike gets poor TV reception unless I hit the handlebar and then only stays for a minute. I gotta get outside on a real bike!

Today .. rest sort of. Get to take a little one to the playground this evening..maybe. The heat is just a little too much. Either way i will have my hands full for sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3966 posts)
ah yes...the eye candy. there's some of that, too. ;)

tonight it was 34 on the elliptical. short but sweet, and just enough to take the edge off of a too large dinner and allow homework to be completed.

discovered that if i unplug the "power saver/surge protection" cord that the elliptical is plugged in to from the wall, then plug it back in when i want to use the machine, that works.

there must be some circuit issues in the building. whatevs.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7102 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1360   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)