Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 285  Next »
71 to 80 of 2847
User Details are only visible to members.
Now I mainly use cables, that way I can go heavy with far less chance of injury.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Thx y'all

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1741 posts)
A blown shoulder usually take about a year if they heal naturally, less time if you fix them surgically. A couple years back I hurt my right shoulder. I was really strong and ran into a "trainer" that emphasized using dumbbells "for a more complete workout", especially "inclined dumbbells". I took my usual flat bench weight of 90 lbs. ea. and did them at 45 degrees, felt the pull and tear, took me a year to heal.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
"What do u guys suggest to keep moving with a blown shoulder?" No way! Wait for the MRI results."

Agree, wait for the MRI and I hope it's not the rotator cuff. (tearing the connecting tissues and tendons to the shoulder joint are serious)... whatever it is, be sure you don't rush it back to working out. Give it time. Good luck

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(396 posts)
Thx BLM

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1741 posts)
"What do u guys suggest to keep moving with a blown shoulder?"

No way! Wait for the MRI results.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6157 posts)
RonnKathy, Have you seen any benifit with Macca? I strongly believe in herbs and supplements and tried Macca for a while but stopped because I could not descend any results.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(87 posts)
yesterday was back to routine: 45 hill intervals on a good elliptical (where the hills get higher & lower, yay!) followed by 15 hill intervals on the treadmill both level 8.

one set max weight each of five iterations for legs

three sets: deadlift/bent over row combo; supine bench press; supine bench press with rotation; supine overhead pullovers.

finished with squats pliƩs bridges and crunches.

chezdarlin: someone very wise once reminded me that real results take time; it has been six frustrating (at times) months for me, and i'm only recently breaking the goldarned plateau--as you observed, differences have been observable.

it may be that you are too close to objectively see any changes just as i was?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14203 posts)
To many curls..lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2481 posts)
At the Half Way Point of the 3 Month GVT Routine: (Hope to start to see some results soon, getting a little frustrated)

Today Shoulder and Traps:

Arnold Seated Shoulder Dumb Bell Presses - 10 sets, 4-5

Dumb Bell Lateral Shoulder Raises - 5 sets, 8-10

Front Dumb Bell Shoulder Raises - 5 sets 8-10

Dumb Bell Trap Shrugs - 5 sets 4-5

Trap Machine Shrugs 10 sets 4-5

Cable Pull Up Superset close grip then wide grip - 4 sets 8-10

Wide Grip Trap Pull Ups on Cable Machine (Burner sets (no rest in between and pyramid) 2 sets 10 - 2 and reverse 2 -10

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(396 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 285  Next »
71 to 80 of 2847
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.