Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 978   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did a really late or early workout depending -- chest and triceps, no cardio and yoga. I have to say this psyllium is cleaning my system out in a way I can't believe so I am drinking ginger tea to calm things down. Upside: My stomach is getting flatter. It's worth the inconvenience.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
Skipped today. Oh well.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20515 posts)
BLT: i got a couple confused looks (both genders), couple stink eye (female) and couple interested looks. i was focused on getting done so i could finish the laundry the shopping & get home to make my own dinner. so far on track.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3218 posts)
njny: I expect a full report....LOL

njny: I've only occasion to use those glucose tablets like twice since I was diagnosed. My levels are usually high. Still searching for that "perfect" balance.

@DD: I have to monitor it closely as my complex carb intake has been drastically reduced. I won't even tell you what my highest number has been! Thanks for the info.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
BLT, you may be able to get used to a blood sugar level of 70. That is what mine usually is. The highest it has been tested is 78. I've been told that 70 is normal but I'm guessing that it's fallen below that and I've gotten shaky.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(291 posts)
BLT, you know you've got to eat several times a day to keep your levels even, eh? one of my friends years ago always had an emergency piece of fruit and/or juice in her bag for just in case she started to get the shakes. might be a good idea for you too.

headed out now, another hour or so of cardio followed by upper body & abs.

(wearing your/our t shirt. should be interesting.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3218 posts)
I have been really faithful, again, to my workouts and have cleaned up my diet remarkably. Well, yesterday, I started feeling shaky and my heart started racing in the afternoon and when I test my blood sugar it was 70! I had to take some glucose tablets, eat an apple and recover. I think this episode was brought on by doing the cardio (only 1/2 hour) in the morning with not enough food. Now, I am backing to testing three times a day (sad face).

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
Half hour cardio. I hurt my wrist earlier in the week during hammer curls. Now I have my brace on.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
got caught up with phone calls so have been delayed. heading out shortly for an hour plus of cardio, followed by legs & core.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3218 posts)
SVC: Your last paragraph is spot on. However, do we stick to that NO! It comes with the territory to push beyond. That's what we do....LOL...I can finally almost sit down without supporting myself on the toilet! I pushed my quads and hams with the deadlifts. However, I feel marvelous dear.....LOL...Stay well.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 978   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)