Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 211  Next »
61 to 70 of 2109
User Details are only visible to members.
Great weekend for cardiovascular but still no biking. Weather not cooperating at all! Tonight the gym to work off all the great food and drinks over the long weekend. Can't wait!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4514 posts)
While still in Fl we are doing cardio, and an entire circuit of machines which we don't have at our gym back home .. we are trying the HIT high intensity workout method and but are sore as anything right now.. these machines are great. Chest , abs , legs.. arms.. and a TAN!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1108 posts)
Ms Inez...though my weekend was far less eventful, you inspire me to do better!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(274 posts)
Just getting myself out of bed this morning was a work out in its self ,WAYYYYY too much partying

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6518 posts)
42 miles on the bike and one hour of leg day.

My ass is a little raw from 2 40-mile rides in one weekend, but I need to build tolerance for riding 6-60 mile rides in one week in September....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
Today I am going to run the high speed of 9 on the cardio machine without stopping, going to try to burn 400 calories on that. After that do some biceps with some dumbbell and push ups.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Working on my second pot of coffee...

What I'm going for today is high reps, with low weight. Working on the definition for the right bicep (Tried it with the left, but spilled the hot coffee).

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(274 posts)
while in Florida we did cardio, chest , legs and arms.. the place we are staying has one of the best workout gyms we have seen.. the AB machine is a killer!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1108 posts)
yesterday--DOR

today likely the usual glute camp but will follow with some hills on the treadmill.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10236 posts)
An hour of iron on the arms and a 45 mile bike ride.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 211  Next »
61 to 70 of 2109
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.