What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 299   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah. Oh boy. 14.5 is gonna be all about how much pain and suffering you can handle. Burpees and thrusters. Mrs. S...great plan of attack. I'm going to steal your tip about knee sleeves for sure. I'm going unbroken on the thrusters. Smooth pace. And try to minimize my time under tension. Burpees will be at a 4 second per burpee pace. Last WOD for the open! Let's kill it. Currently in 127th in my region. -J

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I want to go to Vegas and gambling isn't whats on my mind.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(628 posts)
Dave Castro is insane. How long will this take? 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 Thrusters and bar facing burpees?

I love burpees, was looking forward to them. But not Thrusters, they almost as evil as wall balls (the only difference is I don't get hit in the face with a 14 lb medicine ball).

This will be a "one-and-done" WOD. 84 reps of thrusters will leave my booty pretty sore the next day. Have to go after it as hard as I can on Saturday. Will pace myself the first three rounds. But I know I will have to break up the thrusters. Even in the first round. Then survive the middle. Finally balls to the wall on the last two. Goal will be unbroken burpees at least. Secret weapon will be knee pads (won't be afraid to hit the ground fast). Wish I was comfortable spinning around during the jump over the bar.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
So, thanks to being an old guy, I've been invited to try out for the National Pro Fitness League at the end of April. Every team needs an over 40 competitor on the team at every event. I'm glad to have the time and availability to be able to do this, even if it is just for the try-outs.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
No doubt Crossfit girls have the best booties. Some of my female friends have gone to wearing their lululemon pants exclusively cuz jeans don't fit anymore. Talk about sexy as hell. And it builds confidence like few other exercise programs I have seen. And the first rule of Crossfit is...you MUST talk about Crossfit. Hahaha. I got 192 on 14.4 redo. Two more MU than the first time. Last nights WOD was the Outlaw conditioning... 40 burpees, 40 thrusters @ 45#, 30 burpees, 30 thrusters @ 95#, 20 burpees, 20 thrusters @ 135#, 10 burpees, 10 thrusters @ 155#. Took 17:40 to complete. -J

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Love what crossfit has done for my body....just hard to fit into jeans cause I got booty & quads. But I also have abs! And lots of compliments on my arm muscles.

Fingers crossed 14.5 has burpees and NO thrusters.

mrs svc (currently 117th in her division).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
thx, No doubt that crossfit girl have the best butts. Got to squat.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
LOL. I was debating about revealing my ignorance or not. I've never done Crossfit but it seems to work for Mrs 241 because that is a nice booty.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(628 posts)
Nice going HC Hey TooMuch, Sorry for using our secret handshakes, lol You'll need to use a crossfit lingo translator.

Right now we're talking about an online fitness competition that we're all participating in called the Crossfit Open.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
LOL I've been in gyms most of my life and I have no freakin clue what you guys are talking about most of the time.

Abs and forearms today for me. Hopefully 3 miles on the trail if it gets warm enough.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(628 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 299   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)