Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 1100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2-3 hrs a day, usually bike everyday, and swim/run every other day. Some type of weight training everyday focusing on different muscle groups.

Marlborough MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Day 3 of the 10,000 KB Swing Challenge..... Rx 55lbs men, 35 lbs women... 10 reps (then press, squat... Whatever with the kb) 15 reps (2 press, squat.. Whatever...) 25 reps (3 press, squat, whatever...) 50 reps.... Rest 2 to 3 mins....

Repeat total of 5x for 500 swings per workout...

A new definition of swinging!

Doing this Tues and Thursdays..... M,W,F... Regular strength and WODs....

Leland NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thanks NJNY! Yeah I will check in with her and try again with probably less weight. I really didn't feel like I had done that much damage but apparently I need to work up to that. I think taking that class on a Friday and giving myself the weekend to recover might be a better idea also. I have no reason I shouldn't be able to get to my goals. I have a gym with a daycare and absolutely every amenity under the sun. My only responsibilities for the immediate future is to take care of the babes and the house and go into his law office to help when needed. I was self employed before we had our daughter and it was so hard to fit anything into my day. I'm using this extra time wisely!

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(16 posts)
skydogs welcome to the forums!

congrats on your baby and losing the lbs so quickly. check in with that body pump instructor & seek (his/her) advice on finding that balance. instructors are usi usually happy to give guidance.

again, welcome!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
Zumba! Tuesday morning Zumba dance party at the gym is my favorite! Just now looking at the forums for the first time and so happy to see all these fitness discussions. We just had our daughter on thanksgiving day and I'm on a mission lose every bit on the 60lbs I gained! End goal is to get back down to high school weight and build some muscle. Only 8 more pounds til pre baby weight so I'm so close I can taste it! I took a body pump class last week which is pretty much all weight lifting and I couldn't walk straight for a week. Trying to figure out the balance between a good burn and killing myself where I can go the the gym for a couple days. I'm struggling with the weight lifting but seriously happy with my progress so far.

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(16 posts)
another hour of cardio. my legs are not happy with me and my tummy (which was still way too full from dinner) is really angry.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
I strongly feel.The best workout on the planet,besides sex,lo,Is climbing mountain on a bike.Peddling till your brain dies

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Crossfit Open 15.2 3 min to complete 10 overhead squats 65 lb, 10 chest to bar pullups, 10 overhead squats, 10 chest to bar pullups. If completed, then add another 3 min but now do 12 reps of each. I finished the first round with ~45 sec to rest. I got 37 reps into the 2nd round.

That was yesterday.

Today was just lifting. Press complex with 75 lb, power clean & front squat complex with 95 lb.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(991 posts)
working on a bit over an hour of mid intensity cardio.

got serious minutes to catch up on to hit my monthly cardio goal.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
instantfun, welcome to the forums!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 1100   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)