Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
41 to 50 of 2512
User Details are only visible to members.
just finished 45 on the elliptical and since today is a "rest" day (?!?)) of only 2 sets of 10 for the squats pliés & bridges i'll eke out a lil bit of upper body while i wait for lil darlin to finish getting ready for tv time.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12748 posts)
WOD - 12,485 Steps and the day ain't over yet for a long shot.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5108 posts)
started my day with 45 minutes on the elliptical.

just finished today's quota of squats pliés bridges and also crunches. upping the quota on the crunches again, which aren't on the 10,000 challenge--i think i'll likely have about 50,000 of those by the end of the 10,000 challenge.

too tired to add anything else in today. tomorrow won't be much better. but tues will add other stuff in.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12748 posts)
*snort* @ BLM

yesterday: DOR no gym time.

today: 35 cybex cardio intervals and 23 t/m hill intervals both level 10, t/m 4.1/4.2 mph

hafta fo the squats pliés bridges crunches. danged tired but i'll do 'em.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12748 posts)
If it gets too boring..try Crack. Life's short. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5108 posts)
Not boring at all, Scott. If you're doing ANYTHING, you're way ahead of most people. And that 30 minute circuit can be pretty intense, actually.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25246 posts)
35 minutes glute camp 23 t/m hill interval course both level 10; 3.9/4.2 mph on the t/m. full sets on heavy weights of legs in the weights area--actually was able to do 12 reps on the one machine i had been struggling to do 11 on; that felt good considering tonight's w/o felt like slogging uphill through deep water with lead weights attached.

just finished the squats pliés bridges and crunches. and considering the daily quota is now increased to 3 sets of > 20 reps, (and rising every day until the next "rest" day of 2 sets x 10), that's prolly why i was able to squeak out the 12th rep on the leg machine i love to hate.

tomorrow might be a DOR if i can't drag myself outta bed early.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12748 posts)
The usual planet Fitness 30 minute circuit with a few extras. I know, boring.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1083 posts)
Mrs made me get on top and then when she was done five of her friends came over..so that my ab workout......and if you believe that.....lolol 90% done moving tow Uhaul U boxed filled up with one more to go tomorrow. Its my last day at the local gym. just do some bench and lots of bullshtting and goodbyes. Vegas is our new home on Sunday !!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1694 posts)
another 45 minutes elliptical, and today's quita of squats, pliés, bridges & crunches.

too fatigued for anything else.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12748 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
41 to 50 of 2512
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.