What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 302   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I DO NOT miss workouts lol. I workout in several gyms here including one 24 hr gym (others are a MMA gym and an old fashioned heavy iron gym) so if it is 11 when I get home I go workout. It has to be a priority, nothing is free and so you have to pay to look good. I also happen to like it, most of the time anyway.

I am so fucking sore from running too much yesterday though.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
When I travel I will look for a local Crossfit box. If I can fit a WOD into my schedule, I love visiting other places. Have quite a T-shirt collection.

I am in Ft Worth, TX once a month and have two regular places close enough that I can go Thur evening and Fri (morning or after work). Crossfit Seven and GSX Crossfit. Like seeing old friends when I can make it there.

I was at a conference in Houston last year. Found 4 boxes all about a mile away from my hotel. Visited 3 of them during my stay.

Up at Lake Tahoe for Thanksgiving week. Drove over to Carson Valley one morning. Hit South Lake Tahoe for one and Crossfit Lake Tahoe for two WODs. Great week.

In Chicago for a conference for a day. Hit The Foundry as soon as I got off the train on Friday afternoon (before I checked into my hotel).

I have my priorities :)

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I only do free weights plus some cables and the pec/delt machines. I can't do cardio on a stationary machine either. Usually I do trail runs though today is the first day in a while its been warm enough. I was sucking wind, considering only about 3 days of cardio since November I guess I did okay.

I also have the pleasure of loosing about 10lbs of my "bulking" fat. Thats always fun.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
I hate cardio machines. *H*A*T*E* them. I love riding my bike, playing baseball, etc. But no cardio machines.

I have a gym comprised entirely of free weights in my house. Approximating my routines in a gym at a hotel is usually frustrating. I end up spending much too much time adjusting all of the equipment and trying to figure out how it should all be set for me, I can't do everything the way I want to do it, etc. So, fuck it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Funny you say that. I always ask when I make reservations if they have a good gym. They assure me they do and it always ends up being a couple broken treadmills and universal with half the cable gone.

Now I just find a real gym and get a guest pass.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
Life schedules those for me. Travel, a weekend away.... I simply cannot workout at a hotel or resort, so that's when I take my breaks.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
LOL. Sex can be pretty good exercise so feel free to count it.

I have to schedule a week off about every 4-6 months to let my body heal. I really hate those weeks I'm afraid I won't be able to start back. My eating usually goes to shit then too.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
Well, you see - this is why I try so hard not to miss a day, even if I half-ass it. One missed day turned into 3. I'm back in now, but I fall out easily.

One of those days I had sex for about 3 hours so perhaps that day can be forgiven.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
vabeach - never feel guilty for taking a rest day if you need it. And if you don't get a good night's sleep, that's your body telling you something. Same thing happened to me last night. No sleep. So I didn't workout today. Cause I didn't want to get hurt. Just adjust your schedule and move forward.

Hope you feel better today.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
11:21 on 14.5. Key for me was smart pacing. I liked wearing my lifters as well.

Next up for me is a 35+ year old Masters Comp at the end of April. Then a physique show in May. Then frolicking nude all summer at Sunny Rest and PGC. The more the merrier!

-J

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 302   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)