Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 341  Next »
31 to 40 of 3403
User Details are only visible to members.
OnT:

2 gruüvy cardio sessions (elliptical running and treadmill hill intervals level 10, total a bit over 60 minutes)

pyramid supersets legs (sure do hope zombie apocalypse day ain't tomorrow) 8 sets each exercise varying the reps and weights lifted each set.

one set 10 reps:max weight on each: seated row seated pulldowns standing oblique cable pulls back extension

30 reps high pulls 15 reps each side pendulum raises 20 reps good morning shoulder presses 30 reps bus drivers 20 reps each side elevated bent over rows 30 reps shoulder salutations

....and anything else i do today woukd be gravy. outta the gym.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15970 posts)
VA: splitting my workouts in to 2, sometimes 3, different (smaller) blocks of time--has been immensely beneficial on several levels.

give it a try.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15970 posts)
Insanity, Day 36. Plus arms. At the end of this Insanity, I was so exhausted that I couldn't do a hop squat.

I am going to have to re-think how I do this. These month 2 workouts are so rough that I am just out of gas when it comes to my weights, and I'm seriously half-assing my weight training.

Considering doing Insanity in the morning and weights in the afternoon......

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27662 posts)
Holy crap nj ... crazy (good) workout now twice this week.

My ARD is starting to make me feel like a slacker.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(933 posts)
oh lord no, VA-- don't need to hit the gym for all of the cardio. i have cardio eqpt at home. cardio is my wake up and my "pick me up" midday when my schedule allows.

today did round one of cardio at home and round two at the gym (elliptical "running" and cybex cardio intervals, level 10). total just over an hour.

superset/pyramid legs day!

8 sets varying reps and weights for each of 5 iterations for legs

2 sets standing Sven presses

4 sets 1.5 rep barbell presses @ 10 reps each

Supersets of: Incline bench dumbbell flyes ~and~ Incline dumbbell squeeze presses---3 sets x 12 reps

Supersets of: stability ball two-arm dumbbell pullovers ~and~ stability ball one-arm dumbbell flyes---2 sets x 15 reps (pullovers) and 2 sets x 12 reps each arm single arm flyes.

missed my ssgp today <3

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15970 posts)
Ah so when you do 3 cardio sessions (with or without umlaut) you mean 3 separate instances of working out. You mean you go to the gym 3 times a day? Wow.

Ok - for me....

1 hour of Insanity, day 35. These month 2 workouts are **BRUTAL**. I went to do arms, and just couldn't :(

Then I played a 9-inning baseball game, BUT - I didn't pitch today - I played center field. So.....

I came home, and did legs. I won't need tomorrow off, and then Monday it'll be like I didn't miss anything!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27662 posts)
We had five friends sign up today. It's good if you're in need of good push to get you going. It's $249 today and $499 after. They are opening a new place in Secaucus.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7509 posts)
From their website: "THE MAX Challenge is a 10-week body and mind renewal system. This system is designed to make fast and lasting changes to your appearance and overall well-being. We do this by combining nutrition counseling, fitness classes and motivation. Being part of ‘THE MAX’ is like having a personal trainer, nutritional counselor and success coach."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7509 posts)
B, What's the Max Challenge?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(933 posts)
Did the Max Challenge with friends this morning. Fun but not going to join the 10 week program.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7509 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 341  Next »
31 to 40 of 3403
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.