Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
31 to 40 of 2520
User Details are only visible to members.
Peg I'm sort of in the same boat, although instead of travel it is stuff with the kids. Although over the weekend I must have gone up and down the double staircase at least 10x each day and moved lots of stacks of chairs, and other stuff around...maybe it firmed up my ass a bit.

time to get back to working out more and eating better. And new supplements to help some body failures...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21343 posts)
Peg, traveling, working and cranky.... not good. For me when nothing goes right, I don't go Left.... I go lift. You need to keep that sexy body rockin' girl!

"I have been traveling, working like crazy and kinda cranky and my workouts are not happening the way I would like. Can you help me by popping in every now and then and asking me my ass looks or some other motivational short sentence..."

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
(wondering if i should too)

;-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
Taking extra supplements starting tonight so I'm ready....

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
re-posting to correct the site's stoopit idiocies:

peg, bird me. i have a deal for you w/r/t your post.

chezde: :-*

BLM: that was at home. just couldn't muster the git up n go to git to the gym yesterday. almost did a home workout again today but kicked myself in the derrière and got out there.

OnT: 35 cybex glute camp, 35 t/m cardio hill intervals at 4.3 mph w/2 min c/d @ 2.5 mph (how DO people walk slower than that???) full legs (9 exercises) at heavy weights 3 sets 15 reps on all except the one i'm still building, 12 reps there.

had to break to run errands. i'll finish up at home later.

annnnd: finished up all the squats, pliés, and yesterday's bridges as well as today's, same as crunches.

i'm at 11,556 steps and counting.

and wednesday? you bet. be ready. ;-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
Biceps and Triceps workout today. New routine working with heavier weights and more sets. Also, 10493 steps today on the Gear Fit..... NJ we have some work to do Wed ;)

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Okay guys, I need help. I have been traveling, working like crazy and kinda cranky and my workouts are not happening the way I would like. Can you help me by popping in every now and then and asking me my ass looks or some other motivational short sentence. I am doing okay, but it is really time for me to be stepping it up. If you are not talking diresctly TO me, then I can just continue to hide in the shadows. Would that work for anyone?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
Nj, you rock Girl ..xoxo

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Damn! That's a fun workout and great time. AND you still went to the gym??? I'm missing out on all the fun.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
did a 5k with obstacles this morning in just over 43 minutes

did 26 minutes on the elliptical in the afternoon

3 sets x 30 squats & pliés

skipped everything else; too ding dang tired--back to a full workout tomorrow. sweet dreams everyone!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
31 to 40 of 2520
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.