Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
31 to 40 of 1864
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes I'm relieved that the pain is subsiding and that I can resume any level of activity. My body is accustomed to working out for both fitness and stress relief. While I do schedule downtime, I don't like going without my fix. If I can bring my nutrition in line I'll be happy.

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
oh heck yeah--the shots hurt but they do help.

how long it helps for depends on your body and unique chemistry/metabolism. just be careful should you decide to work out based on the relief not to overdue/injure.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
Received a shot of Cortisone this morning from a podiatrist and fellow crossfitter. He thought I should be felling better as soon as tomorrow morning. I optimistic but wow did the injection hurt.

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
off two days & waiting for tonight...cardio is my druuuuuuug.

total sympathy for being laid up. good luck with the dr.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
I'm off two days and looking forward to it tonight. I've been laid out for a couple weeks several years back and it was a killer. Sucks man!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Been down one week and its killing me. This gout is so painful and debilitating beyond belief. Going again to the doctor this morning - thinking I need an xray. Prior to this I was cross fitting at least 5 times a week. Fortunately I am an engineer and can still work.

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Arm day. Finally back up to my pre-sabbatical weight #s, although I have some ways to go in terms of reps. Since I'm currently attempting to cut that'll be a while.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23745 posts)
I've had two bouts. Both times were in Las Vegas. I understand that alchohol, seafood, and meat are linked to it, so I guess indulgence has a price. A doctor friend said that it is genetic. I hear that cortisone can help but deteriorates the joint in the long run.

Do take ibuprofen, but aspirin can make things worse. I'm sorry that you are going through this. You need to immobilize the joint until inflammation subsides. Hopefully that will be soon.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(701 posts)
i did 60 glute camp level 10 and 25 treadmill hill intervals level 10. burned more kcal per 10 min on the treadmill--glute camp ain't cuttin' it on the bang per buck any more. try a different course next time.

then legs: seated press in squat, pliƩ, and calf press form; then seated leg extensions, then seated leg curls.

running wayyyyy too late to do more.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
Never had it and all I know is I don't want to get it. Sorry.

WOD-1hr weights 30min sta bike Level 10 18mph

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
31 to 40 of 1864
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.