Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1075   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Happy. Hey dude we all get lazy. The one thing that keeps me coming back after an injury at my advanced years I have the incredible ability to obsess about anything I enjoy. Now that has also got me in trouble too. lol . I have got some great advice from BLT2 that chick is a badass. It has help me this time. In 10 years of lifting I have missed 5 of them because of an injury. In my words but she told me that I'm not going to look like Dexter Jackson so take it easy. I've been going at it for 7 weeks and still going slow but have not hurt myself. In about 6 months I'll be pretty much where I want to be. At that point I will stay dense (muscle wise lol) and stretched, but the heavy lifting is over for me

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Today will be shoveling snow ..... Come on summer.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I've got about 10lbs to lose for abs (Mr. Happy) but this time I'm determined. By about 180 I usually feel like gnawing off branches.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Pisses me off more when I don't, I've been ignoring abs, cause lazy.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
@happy. doesn't piss ya off when ya do shit like that.

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
So I'm sitting around and today and thinking "damn why is your stomach sore". Then I remembered I added weighted inclined situps back into my routine after forgetting about them for months.

Between that and the extra bench work, I expect a sore day tomorrow.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Being a former Marine my daily workout routine consists of;

Side Straddle Hops 50 Reps Push-ups - Regular 40 Reps Mountain Climbers 25 Reps Eight Count Body Builders 25 Reps Flutterkicks 25 Reps Dive Bombers 10 Reps Leg Lifts 25 Reps Squat Thrusts 20 Reps Bicycle 25 Reps Pull-ups Regular Grip Max Reps Dips - Bars Max Reps Running 30 minutes steady pace when the weather prohibits me from running outside, outside running when weather is nice.

HOORAH .....

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(31 posts)
speed walking....first 5k of the season in 3 short weeks, need to get this knee to cooperate

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
2015 Crossfit Open 15.1 - 9 min AMRAP 15 toes-2-bar, 10 deadlifts 75 lb, 5 snatch 75 lb. 15.1a - immediately after you have 6 min to find 1 RM Clean & Jerk.

126 reps & then got a PR of 127.5 lb in the C&J on my 3rd lift (107.5, 117.5 were the 1st 2 lifts, failed my 1st try at 127.5. Calmed myself, took a min to breath and then went for it with 10 sec left on the clock).

mrs svc.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(990 posts)
45 minutes of interval training/cardio

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4508 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1075   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)