Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 375  Next »
21 to 30 of 3747
User Details are only visible to members.
Its the time of the year to troll for smallmouth bass and stripers. i paddled my kayak for eight hours yesterday and for 5 hours today, then my arms said no more!

yesterday the catch was 5 stripers and around 20 smallmouth bass.

today one striper and around 30 smallmouth bass.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
a whole lotta gruüvy cardio sessions between then and now. not a day missed.

but alas, no gym.

....did have a special....workout...today

:-* <3

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
3 gruüvy cardio sessions

legs over (sorta) lightly

seated rows: heavy weight x 2 sets @ 20 reps

seated fixed pulldowns: heavy weight x 2 sets @ 20 reps

medicine ball standing core/upper body work: 2 sets each side x 10 reps @ medium/heavy weight for 3 iterations, standing balanced on one leg for each of the iterations. (fun!!!!!)

weighted windmills: 4 sets x 5 reps each side

stability ball: 2 lower back/core movements, 1 set x 10 reps for each side/iteration

a stretch

and the best part: refuel, catching up, and some quality kissin with my ssgp :-* <3

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
yesterday was 2 gruüvy cardio sessions. no time for anything else.

headed to the gym tonight. and after ripping out pages from the latest batch of fitness/muscle mags this past weekend, i’m calculating resistance stuff i can do here at home; just hafta make the time to do so a priority. that means also involving my kid so i invested in some variable resistance items for both of us to use. cardio is never an issue for me. i hafta up my ante on resistance training.

(and chezlove, *nothin* beats the crap out of a bad day like a good long....cardio session!)

:-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
2 hours, 35 mile road bike ride ... needed to kick the ass out of a crap day.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1206 posts)
Yesterday i went up 70lbs to 600lbs on the leg press. did my reps. My legs can feel it this morning. Not that they are sore, i have been working way to long to get sore bu they feel worked out big time.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6971 posts)
I worked chest, shoulders, and triceps this evening. I chose a moderate weight while aiming for high reps. I also threw in some weighted exercises such as triceps dips to make it more challenging. I was feeling a little lazy so I skipped cardio today ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
2 gruüvy cardio sessions

legs over lightly

that was all

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
Today's workout was just cardio consisting of nine exercises: Burpee broad jumps Jump rope High knees Mountain climbers Planks with side extension Seated leg raises Weighted Russian twists Bicycles Rapid foot shuffle

I did each exercise for 45 seconds then rested for 15 seconds, for a total of 3 sets. I then swam 10 laps and finished off hanging out in the hot tub for about half an hour.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
aaaand we finished the 5k in close to my usual pace, somewhere between 45 & 50 minutes even *with* the obstacles.

we’ll do it again next year, most likely with friends.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 375  Next »
21 to 30 of 3747
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.