Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 251  Next »
21 to 30 of 2505
User Details are only visible to members.
Biceps and Triceps workout today. New routine working with heavier weights and more sets. Also, 10493 steps today on the Gear Fit..... NJ we have some work to do Wed ;)

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Okay guys, I need help. I have been traveling, working like crazy and kinda cranky and my workouts are not happening the way I would like. Can you help me by popping in every now and then and asking me my ass looks or some other motivational short sentence. I am doing okay, but it is really time for me to be stepping it up. If you are not talking diresctly TO me, then I can just continue to hide in the shadows. Would that work for anyone?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6244 posts)
Nj, you rock Girl ..xoxo

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Damn! That's a fun workout and great time. AND you still went to the gym??? I'm missing out on all the fun.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
did a 5k with obstacles this morning in just over 43 minutes

did 26 minutes on the elliptical in the afternoon

3 sets x 30 squats & pliés

skipped everything else; too ding dang tired--back to a full workout tomorrow. sweet dreams everyone!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12698 posts)
ORGY!!!!! three hours of fucking if the women don't get tired!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1691 posts)
enroute to the gym felt my eyes tryin to close so i came home. 53 minutes on the elliptical, full quota of squats, pliés, bridges and crunches.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12698 posts)
Little over an hour of cardio; pushed the speed a lil too high too many days in a row and felt a lil ping in the low back so nixed the weights, came home did the squats pliés bridges and crunches. Hittin the sack shortly.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12698 posts)
Cardio. 30 mile group road bike ride. 17 MPH pace and 1700 kcals burned.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(114 posts)
cybex hill/cardio intervals 35 and t/m hill intervals 23, level 10, 4.0-4.3 mph. pretty decent cardio night.

full legs @ heavy weights and even tho it was a week, still got all the reps on all the sets in.

squats, pliés, bridges, crunches (up to 161 on the crunches tonight) and took time to stretch too before leaving. just under 2 hours for all of it. the manager commented on how long i was there and i just smiled and said i'm doing all the stuff i normally finish at home, here, tonight. "god bless you!"

(usedta be a "short" workout. :-/)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12698 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 251  Next »
21 to 30 of 2505
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.