Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 287  Next »
171 to 180 of 2868
User Details are only visible to members.
Only when I have to sit on the bench

WOD! Back in the gym for a full hour of fun. Damn I needed that.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
I'll give you this BLM - you're one hell of a cheerleader.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26047 posts)
These are big eating/drnking months coming up at least for me too. I step up more at the gym just to stay even. Insanity should trim something even with DOR's. You got this! New Years at 200? Nice celebration. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
" I'll bet if you get through to Day 58 you will be close if not below 200. "

Well, day 58 would be Jan. 3. I seriously doubt that it'll end on schedule - there are going to be some unplanned "rest" days in there that push it out a little. And I'm probably going to eat much more than I should, more than once.

But whatevs - still 209... come on... arrg...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26047 posts)
two rounds of cardio:long elliptical and shorter treadmill hill intervals level 10. felt guuuüd to blast out some cardio yayas today.

3 sets on each of five leg iterations: increased weights yesterday, so kept the weight heavier on the first 2 sets.

3 sets back extensions and 3 sets standing oblique pulls (i'm glad i worked up to 3 sets--felt that!!)

will finish with the day's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches.

and a much needed stretch.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14243 posts)
Leg Day and continuing with the GVT routine. Smith Machine Squats - 10 sets (4-5 reps), Lying Hamstring Curl Machine - 10 sets (4-5 Reps). Seated Quad Machine 4 sets, 8- 10 reps. Calf presses 4 sets, 20 reps. Ab work to finish the session.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(425 posts)
Nice work! I'll bet if you get through to Day 58 you will be close if not below 200.

DOR x5 Feeling good! Will be back at it tomorrow. Yippee!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
Day 10 (out of 58) of Insanity.

And arms.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26047 posts)
NJNY..... Beauty and the Beast!

@Fokkers......You're a beast!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(425 posts)
Fokkers---he gets a lot of "those pics can't be real"

(the pics *are* accurate. lawdy me!!!)

OnT:

conf call went overtime this morning so....***gasp!!!*** only one roubd of cardio (elliptical hill intervals--smokin sweaty guüd but i am ending my day craving more cardio so i'll be hitting that a lil bit harder tomorrow)

one set 10 reps @ max weight (upped on each machine) for each of five leg iterations

3 sets each: supine bench press/barbell, supine bench press w/rotation (dumbbells), supine overhead pullovers, biceps curls.

full allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches (up to 3 sets of 60 for all of 'em--day 96 of the 10,000 squats challenge and i can't wait to get to the finish so i can start over with lower counts each day!!!)

quickie leg stretch. must. incorporate. yoga.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14243 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 287  Next »
171 to 180 of 2868
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.