Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 933   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still too sick to work out. My ass is whooped after working today. I am hoping for a light yoga class tomorrow.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Woohoo. Ran a 5 miler today with the overall goal of a 10 minute mile on average. Came in at about 8:43 which is very close to where I was 10 months ago when I stopped running. Guess it's true what they say about it being easier to regain after a break.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
TooMuch: So, you're a powerlifter???

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
I will try it. I have a lot of problems with tendonitis and have tried just about everything else. I move heavy weight for a natural guy my size 625 squat (new pr today), 405 bench, 595 DL.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
TooMuch: I take this stuff called Hydraplenish. Nature's Way makes it and it's terrific for that....at least for me. Check it out at the vitamin shoppe online. And you know how I know it works? My trainer told me to stop taking it and sure enough...so I've been taking it for years. That's how you find out if shit works or not.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
Legs this morning. I need to start running again, haven't done it in a month the BACK of my knee started hurting. WTF with that lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
How did I overlook that September was National Yoga Month! I just got reminded by the Natural Awakenings magazine.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
Time to get me some cardio. Run for just under an hour. Not the fastest mofo but at least I'm working on it.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
gave myself the night off last night. headed out to the gym late in the day today.

it'll be cardio followed by once over lightly on the weights since i want to hit it all again tomorrow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
20 mins. cardio. Last time I did shoulders to today will be back and biceps; yoga later.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3670 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 933   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)