Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 187  Next »
171 to 180 of 1864
User Details are only visible to members.
WOD - 1/2 hr. weights 1/2 hr. sta. bike Level 10 10 miles. Such a great sweat!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Damn 5" that sucks PG! Nice work on the Jillian. Wish I had my WOD done.. stuck on motivation.

NEW PICS!!! .. that will definitely help my cause. ;-)

Speaking of motivation..WOW! How about them Hk's! Sure hope she doesn't lose those great tits and ass! Oh well bound to lose some.. the price we pay. ;-( Good luck on your goal(s) and you are quite the inspiration.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Trooper and I knocked out a Jillian workout this morning. Day of errands and of course my every other Monday massage.

Jillian causes my abdomen to still swell by about 5 inches within an hour of finishing. Hate this crap. I work out to slim down and look thinner not puff up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20793 posts)
Welcome HK, if I can call you HK.

Good job for the both of you! Those are some major achievements. We are happy to have you join this wacko group.

I have been mostly keeping to my schedule, and everything is starting to feel much easier. I am lucky that my arms and d shoulders respond so quickly to my workouts; Lower body is much more of a challenge. I am going to post some new pics in two weeks.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5807 posts)
HouseofK: welcome, and congratulations!! that is awesome progress. i walked a 5K this year in just under 45 minutes...and that's with a long history of cardio (not walking/running, but cardio nonetheless) under my belt. **super** time for your first event.

keep up the great work!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
First Time poster Long Time Lurker... Me the MR. have been working out since May having my epiphany that I was going to have a short life span if I didn't do something about my weight. Since May 19th 2015 I have lost 94 lbs. Being at 5'10 i have went from 347lbs to 253lbs striving to be at Goal Weight of 185 by my birthday this coming year. My WOD today already been to the gym to do my first cardio session on treadmill, walked a 5k at 45:24. Had a personal best got under the 46 minute 5k for first time next goal is to break sub 45 minute 5k.

PS Proud of my better half in same amount of time she has lost 76lbs...

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I got my cardio workout on early and some weight training in anticipation of the best cardio workout of all and was not disappointed.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
i only got in an hour at level 10 on the cybex this morning. gonna hit some squats plies crunches & yoga tonight.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
Run outside for half an hour - a little over 2 miles for me, arms, shoulders and abs.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5807 posts)
It's only safe if you don't make any outrages claims..ha! No..it's all good. NICE WORK and WORKOUTS!

WOD - 40 min weights 30 min sta. bike Level 10. If I could loose three pounds from now until mid-Dec. I'd be right where I need to be.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 187  Next »
171 to 180 of 1864
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy