Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 372  Next »
151 to 160 of 3713
User Details are only visible to members.
Chezde honey, I would love to give your chest and pec a work out LOL Sorry I have a hard time controlling myself . I'm still Spinning my butt off ,My thighs are really getting tone up ,and I can go like hell and keep up with all the younger DIVA at the gym , I'm feeling very good about this Spin thing . Its been hard work but I'm seeing the results. My husband think so , that a good thing .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11958 posts)
Chest/Pec Primary, TriCeps and Abs Secondary

WEIGHTED Decline Bench Leg Raises with Dumb Bells 6 sets

Flat Bench Cable Pullovers for Pecs 5 sets

Smith Rack Bench Press 15 sets: Incline 5 sets, Decline 5 sets, Flat 5 sets

Triple SuperSet - Cable Fly on an incline bench and half a stability Ball PLACED ON THE BENCH (OMG), Incline Push Ups and cable Tricep pull Downs (single arm) 5 sets

SuperSet - Seated Dips and Tricep pull downs 6 sets

Triple SuperSet - Hanging Wind Mills, Pull up crunches, Oblique Cable Pulls - 3 sets

Seated Crunches (WEIGHTED) 4 sets of 100 reps

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1157 posts)
FUCK YOU DAD! I'd rather kill you right now than listen to your shit...

Spitting up a cup of water will cut another pound.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Hahahahaha all of my boys wrestled through high school, 1 into college the other into club and now both are into MMA(not happy about that). Man I remember the forlorn looks and bad tempers from about the 6th grade on. I had to keep a close eye on them to make sure they ate enough and did not binge after a particularly hard cut. The secret sauce was half a can of flat soda and a bag of peanuts. Now there are much healthier options.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
too true.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17230 posts)
It's not "metabolism " the guy is an animal!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
chezlove your metabolism is magical. you burn through everything. you've got...a supermetabolism.

i wish for, like, 1/3 the "burn" you have.

:-/

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17230 posts)
"How do you do that"

HA! I started wrestling in HS and finished the madness in college. Food wasn't an option.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
How do you do that... work out and skip dinner? If I don't refuel after working out I'm ready to hurt someone...

Added 10 core exercises for 100 rep each for a final night routine and BLMs inspiration! Now I'm going to eat....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1157 posts)
Thanks! I know right. When I was sick I didn't feel like eating so I didn't..That ain't happening now...BUT BUT BUT.. skipping dinner tonight. Off tomorrow but back Thursday!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 372  Next »
151 to 160 of 3713
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.