Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 252  Next »
151 to 160 of 2511
User Details are only visible to members.
Me too! Move on... I have a routine for just about everything in the house. .so if something is available. ..I'm there.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
i've spent way too many years in the gym...i don't notice much anymore unless they're beyond smokin' (either gender) or so obviously lost that i know my input won't be frowned upon.

i had enough time today that i decided the heck with waiting and they did me a favour---this was much more variety.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
The biggest turn off though are women that dress the part BUT get in the way... unless they are smokin HOT... sue me.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Bruises aren't ugly. I'm used to them. Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
couple of oblivious yappy chicks got in my way as i was heading out of the weights area (i do not walk slowly) and i literally bounced off one of the machines as they pushed past....forgot all about it till i took off my leggings. i've got a really lovely bruise blooming across the top front of my right upper thigh. **sigh**

oh well, maybe it will turn pretty colours. :-/

PG, the upper body & core strength for what you do is astounding. we'll look forward to maybe seeing some of your collection of heels. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
"PG, torn abs take forever to heal... amazing that you are able to do pole WOs!!!! I guess I need to add pole to my routine! You go girl. "

Yes they do...and they still sometimes tell me "you think your going to do WHAT?" Then I have to fight my pelvic floor because it says "weak ass abs, here let me do the work" and its not allowed to do the work because yep I had PT for that too.

I love pole because its ever changing, variations of moves, new moves etc. Most people are surprised that even moves that look simple take more strength then the realize. I can't wait to get laminate back in my dance space (new space doesn't have it yet) because then I can do more shoulder rolls and dance in 8 inch heels all the time again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21326 posts)
I learned my lesson..plates mean doodly squat. Right on. It really is a trip being in the gym..however there are a few gals that make my plates get hard...but not while I'm lifting. Get out out of the way!!! Some people have limited time and too few machines to work with.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
@ BLM: yay! on being days away. just remember to ramp it back up carefully!

OnT: long cardio today 'cos i had the time: 50 glute camp and 25 treadmill hill intervals. shoelace came undone 5 minutes in so stuck with the slower 3.8 all the way thru.

legs over easy tho i have kicked up the pounds by 10 on all 3 machines i use.

then i got frustrated by the equipment hogs staring at themselves or their phones in the upper body and came home.

pulled out my bars & dumbbells. reinforces my years' old conviction that the plates on the machine don't mean doodly squat when it comes to real-life, functional strength. did what felt good/moderately hard, rounded out the squats & pliƩs and now gonna finish with some crunches.

i'll get some yoga in later tonight to loosen up.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
LOL...it always seems to go that way. I was making some strides in Powerlifting and lower abs..when boom ..not this summer. Can't wait for some decent endorphins.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
funny thing is that after the ligaments detached my biceps collapsed in the middle making an impressive peak.. :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(471 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 252  Next »
151 to 160 of 2511
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.