Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 187  Next »
111 to 120 of 1863
User Details are only visible to members.
A, sorry for the broken hand, hope it heals quickly and smoothly.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8963 posts)
Such a nice day, spent about 5 hours outside doing yard work, ending with a broken hand. Thank goodness pain is minimal using my virtual keyboard. Looks like walking and running for a while.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
jtoday was only 50 of boot camp level 10 followed by 20 of treadmill hill intervals at level 10. i wasa lil pressed for time. rounded it off with 10 minutes od massage on the hydrogel massage bed...a quick solution for the screechy hips and hammies.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8963 posts)
Damn!!! That's a WOD alright.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
ha! on "ate Christmas" this year. for once, my holiday food intake was minimized.

OnT: one hour of Cybex boot camp, level 10. then, 25 minutes of hill/intervals on the treadmill, level 10. then a quick round of weights (seated press in squat, plie, and calf press position, seated extensions, and seated curls.). i *was* gonna be good and cool it all down & stretch it all out but the danged cool down area was way too packed. oh well...there's always tomorrow. hopefully my hips and hammies won't scream at me later.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8963 posts)
I've slipped hard this past week and will have to seriously catch up. I ate Christmas again this year. Junk alone......1/2 lowfat cherry cheese cake, 3-12oz bags of 3 musketeers, 2 -11oz bags of m&m's, 2-14oz bags of peppermit disks and a partridge in a pear tree.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
What do you mean now and then..ha! A really fun workout starts out with dumbells, beers and shots. Don't forget the the loud music. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Both of us did Cardio warm ups, Chest, arms and leg weights today.. Feel great.. Now for the detoxify drinks .. Okay so after new years a little more serious.. sorry need a couple good drinks now and then.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Yesterday was perfect weather for outdoor exercise. I'm going to head in the gym after a week off BUT not from eating. Lucky I was on the chocolate diet..Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
went to the local school track and walked today; the weather was just warm yet cool enough (with a light drizzle for about 5 minutes) to make the walk *just right*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8963 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 187  Next »
111 to 120 of 1863
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy