Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
1 to 10 of 2520
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks Darlin'. my right low back didn't like the last rep @ 150 lbs so there will be a lengthy stretch tonight.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
njny... you are killin' it Girl! Nice job!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
49 on the elliptical this morning; 24 t/m hill intervals level 10 @ 4.1-4.3 mph. one set each on the leg machines @ heaviest weight.

free weights corner: 45 minutes of upper body stuff

(some of that was a full 3 sets some was 1-2 sets because finding the right weight for each means my muscles got tired quicker)

will do today's allocation of squats pliés bridges & crunches when i get back home later. had to fuel up.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
t minus 7:20 till arm day. Night night.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
36 cybex/27 t/m hill intervals 4.0-4.2 mph

one set each 10 reps max weight on the 5 leg machines. even bumped up the squat press another 10 lbs.

free weights corner: supine bench press, bent over rows in dead lift position, dead lift, and overhead press/lat pull down wide grip behind the neck all with barbells. alternating biceps curls classic not hammer; supine overhead pullovers and supine triceps extensions all with dumbbells.

ran outta time. now that dinner is mostly settled, time to finish off with today's quota of squats, pliés, bridges, & crunches.

and a strrrrrretch. nixed going back out for an 8 pm class....too late and not enough ooomph left today.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
I did dead lifts yesterday too!

Lower body workout followed by yoga

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
Nj ny, I don't understand why they "weren't looking" at You?????

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
today was 36 glute camp level 10 & 27 t/m hill intervals level 10 @ 4.0-4.3 mph.

the 10,000 squats challenge declared today a "rest day" with 2 sets x 10 so that's all on the squats/pliés/bridges

hit the weights machines for 1 set at 9-10 reps each on max weights for the legs.

did more upper body/free weights "testing" moves at 1 set of 10 reps each. too many "look at me, look at me!!" types in the free weights corner today for me to settle in and kick back--i hit the quiet corner in the back with some dumbbells and no mirrors.

200 crunches and a stretch.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
*forgot to mention the bent over rows in deadlift position.

back later to post today's.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
just finished up with 100 each squats, pliés, and bridges.

275 crunches.

a lil stretching to come during the debate. some meditation after it's over.

i wouldn't say i have added things yet; today was a trying my ability on different moves and trying to find a baseline weight i can move on each iteration to build some strength.

so i did one set each:

supine bench press

overhead press

lat pull down/behind the neck with wide grip

alternating biceps curls/classic (not hammer)

supine overhead pulldowns

supine/close grip triceps extensions

i don't feel any of it yet; likely i won't as i didn't cone anywhere near what i think my max weight capabilities are, was really just testing my mettle.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
1 to 10 of 2520
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.