Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 284  Next »
1 to 10 of 2836
User Details are only visible to members.
"Arm days are over rated any way!!"

.....and that right there is why friday night was a total slackin kinda day. cause there was something much more important to do. <3

2,000 reps? o. m. g.

(*boggle*)

OnT: 50 minutes of speedy elliptical minutes, today's allotment of squats. and that was it....whole lotta getting stuff done. tomorrow will aim for a more complete workout.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14158 posts)
*Cardio and Core Day*

Taking a break from GVT Program today to get some cardio and core work in. (just needed a change of pace for the day):

3 mile jog (a nice weather day here in NJ for Dec.)

Core work - variety of 20 abdominal exercises (upper, middle and lower). Set a goal of 100 reps each exercise for a 2,000 rep total... (you all have motivated me with your individual challenges - Insanity - 10,000 Squat, consecutive day w/o's, etc. to get this one in)!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(385 posts)
Note to self: While #2 is a lot of fun, it seriously left me with almost nothing in the tank for arm day. I should do it as 1-3-2 next time.

No No, you have it wrong. It should be 2, 1 3! .... Arm days are over rated any way!! LOL

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(385 posts)
*Determined not to miss a day*

Slept in till 12 (2 nine-hour sleeps in a row!!!!).

1. Day 3 of Insanity with the Mrs.

2. Fuck Mrs. VA on a weight bench

3. Arm day

Note to self: While #2 is a lot of fun, it seriously left me with almost nothing in the tank for arm day. I should do it as 1-3-2 next time.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26003 posts)
*rolling eyes at myself*

five days not able to get to the gym...not weeks. d'oh!

@ VA: thank you, i am happy i made 125 days and started over again today. my trainer & favourite workout partner tells me i have definitely had visible progress. so aside from feeling much better this year than last, i have more progress to look forward to.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14158 posts)
GVT Program Routine:

Ab and core work to start

Shoulders - cable machine warm up with side lateral raises, seated Arnold Shoulders press, 10/5, dumb bell raises and Smith machine presses [super sets] 5/10

Traps - Dumb Bell Shrugs, 10/4, cable pull ups, cable shoulder pulls [super sets] 5/10

Stretch and cool down with favorite work out partner.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(385 posts)
50 minutes of high intervals on the elliptical (felt *so* guüd!)

3 sets on each of five iterations for legs: max weight first set; -1 plate on 2nd & 3rd sets. great to not have to pull any weight after not being able to get to a gym for 5 weeks (my weights at home max at 20 lbs per dumbbell & my max weight on the legs varies from 110 to 180 lbs depending on the machines)

3 sets deadlift/bent over rows w/barbell

squats & a stretch.

gonna get my pliés bridges & crunches in after i have my hot cocoa.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14158 posts)
Bagua, meditation, 30 minutes on the the Mook Jong (wooden dummy) (my aerobics routine)

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Good luck Mrs. VA!

WOD - Work hour of weights and cardio. Sweaty one again.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6119 posts)
Cigars and beer and lifting laundry!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 284  Next »
1 to 10 of 2836
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.