Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1264   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been thinking about running.. and there is a track close by. Hmmmm....

This evening.. (1/2 and 1/2) got to get rid of this pizza before it stays. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
2.5 mi run

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
All else fails unplug it. :-) The stoooopid stationary bike gets poor TV reception unless I hit the handlebar and then only stays for a minute. I gotta get outside on a real bike!

Today .. rest sort of. Get to take a little one to the playground this evening..maybe. The heat is just a little too much. Either way i will have my hands full for sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
ah yes...the eye candy. there's some of that, too. ;)

tonight it was 34 on the elliptical. short but sweet, and just enough to take the edge off of a too large dinner and allow homework to be completed.

discovered that if i unplug the "power saver/surge protection" cord that the elliptical is plugged in to from the wall, then plug it back in when i want to use the machine, that works.

there must be some circuit issues in the building. whatevs.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6771 posts)
Scrub the shower then bis and abs

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I definitely need TV for that stationary bike I ride but I will tell you there is some serious eye candy in my gym.

Maintaining the weight despite the delicious meals I've been having. I love food.

Power Hour (1/2 hr. weights 1/2 hr. stupid stationary bike)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
Glad I found this thread. Today was a short run 1.5 mi followed by working on a hobby in a cent. fl garage (120*f or so) for a few hours.

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
R_M, cardio has always been my very best favorite fitness thang. first & foremost, i listen to tunes. on the stair mill that's all i can do. on the treadmill i might also websurf or read. on the elliptical at home i listen and surf.

of course at planet fitness, there are about 20 or so tv' constantly "on" so i can also be amused or annoyed, depending on the show(s) visible. last night it was the trump propaganda campaign on CNN (*why* is that sickening man being taken seriously?!?), fox news, a cooking competition, america's got talent, & blackish. it was all diverting enough to keep my mind off the 100 or so flights i climbed until i switched to the treadmill and (ahhhh) was able to surf.

can't hardly wait to see what's on tonight. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6771 posts)
Whoa njny! That's a whole lotta cardio. Do you watch a movie or listen to music to stay motivated? Today was 30 minutes on stair mill , Lower extremity weights and 15 minutes on/ off sideway running.

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(138 posts)
70 plus? Minutes? Hour of arms?? Holy crap.

Well.. I only have to burn off a roll of steak & lobster sushi. Problem is finding the time.. I think I see an opening in the schedule but gonna be tough.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3911 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1264   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)