What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 213408
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Figured out we could just use this thread to share our workouts.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 320   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dancing for a few hours tonight, bruise up the other thigh. I will be happy when I don't feel so out of energy all the time!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
Back and biceps today. I might go back later and do abs if I'm feeling froggie

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(691 posts)
Today was quads and if that wasn't enough, I added some forearm work since there was no cardio. The walking lunges got me. All-in-all, it was a great workout.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2218 posts)
I, Steve, did P90X routine for a while. Loved it but it took up an hour a day, 6 days a week. Took a break. Have now fell in love with P90X 3. Condensed to 30 minutes, 6 days a week. Much more doable. Doing it for a month now, and its great. 30 minutes doesn't seem like much. But when I am done, my shirt is soaked.

Rising Sun MD

Username hidden
(1 post)
Check out the INBF -- International "Natural" Bodybuilding Federation. I am a natural. You have to be 7 years clean and able to pass a polygraph.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2218 posts)
Those are not drug tested are they? Can't compete with guys on gear.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(691 posts)
There is a new category: Men's Physique which is geared toward a fit model type physique. You might want to look into it. You don't have to flex and all that.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2218 posts)
I don't compete in bodybulding because I wld feel ridiculous posing. Cuddos to you for having the balls to do that. I was a fighter that happened to be lucky enough genetically to have the bodybuilder look. I hurt my shoulder last year so I can't do powerlifting meets now either so.... Wawawa right, I need to find something to compete at though. Too old to fight, I finally got that through my thick skull the hard way.

Shit maybe I need to learn to golf

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(691 posts)
I am seriously training to get into contest shape. My plan is to step back on stage at the end of the season (November 2014) or the beginning of the 2015 season. I am taking my time, focusing on my training, locking in on the diet and keep my head into the cardio and start my mandatory poses. If it all comes together, I may get my pro card. That will be a personal achievement, something that I've wanted for a long time.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2218 posts)
Agravating day today. Hope I can get out of work an run an hour. Did abs and shoulders this morning in the gym

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(691 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 320   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)