What's your Diet like : Swingers Discussion 209001
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your Diet like
TOPIC: What's your Diet like
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Baaaaaaaacon, bacon, bacon, bacon! LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My family has terrible genes. No athletes, early heart attacks, Alzheimers. I'm toast. So trying to do the best I can with what I have.

I put spinach in my omelete this morning (I'm sure it balanced out the bacon).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I ate like that too Jax finally caught up with me after child 2 at 37 years old... much more careful with what I eat now, and still not nearly as thin as when I was consuming 4000 cals a day of pure junk.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16981 posts)
Taco Bell, Wendy's, Pasta, National Coney Island, Little Caesars Pizza...one of these days it's going to catch up to me. In the meantime, I'll just continue to thank God for my mom's genetics. -------------------------------- BASTARD! LOL +1 Natural Selection

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"Only down 6 pounds in 3 weeks but I feel what I am doing is reasonable"

Uhm, 2 lbs per week is MORE than reasonable. That's a 1000 cal/day deficit! Usual goal for women (who are not living isolated at a fat-farm burning 8000 calories a day with TV cameras watching all their moves and trainers yelling at them during their workouts) is 1 lb per week for long term sustainable change.

Living a lifestyle that can maintain the weight loss, that's the tough part. Dieting works - but maintaining is the secret. So make the change you can live with for the rest of your life.

Love myfitnesspal - great feedback for yourself.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I'm doing a variety of things but mostly carb cycling with maximum goal of around 1400 calories/day. Also exercising when I can squeeze it in - I prefer the gym but I pop in a dvd if I can't get out to the gym. Only down 6 pounds in 3 weeks but I feel what I am doing is reasonable. I'm also plugged into myfitnesspal. It's a great way to track food and exercise.

Albany OR

Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What's your Diet like