What's a good butt exercise : Swingers Discussion 2057721011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's a good butt exercise
TOPIC: What's a good butt exercise
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice going, Live. Keep up the good work.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Squats. Both front and back squats will give you the most bang for the time invested. Heavier weight lower reps increase the size of the muscle.

George School PA

Username hidden
(227 posts)
How'd I miss this one?

Best butt exercise I can think of is letting me fuck her doggy style. I work that ass good!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
LOL M... you have such a way with words

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I do, I'd be a liar if I said that white women have the butts that black women do. It's just genetics. Even Coco Austin's butt is nothing like black women's ass. She's just fat! and her butt is not shapely. Look at an average black girl who is overweight, her butt is just lovely, heart shape and plump, perfectly rounded. The average overweight white woman with a thicker butt just has a fat ass! And the rest of us are just posterior challenged. I'm just brutally honest and do not mean it as an insult, it is what it is. In a blink of an eye, I'd trade my somewhat athletic build for a narrow waist and a bubble butt.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sed,

You do have a point about the gene variable. LOL. I think we have 4 main variables that contribute to our overall fitness which are genetics, diet, rest, and training. Of course, the pros have all 4. I figure if we have 3 out of 4, we’ll be ok. ?

Livewire,

Barbell glute bridges (check out the vid below) was one of my favorites.

w w w . youtube. C o m/watch?v=Q-4-GwGnDMs

NJboy is right regarding the flutter kicks. It’s a great core exercise and helped lower abs, hip flexors and glutes.

Glute kickbacks are an excellent glute movement, I like the isolation. (check out the vid below)

w w w . youtube. C o m/watch?v=n4vDf8pwMV0

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
@ Livewire - Flutterkicks are when you lay on your back, put both your hands under you butt palms down and raise your left and right legs up and down. Your neck is raised about two inches off the ground. Works the groin area and thighs pretty good. When I was in the army it was my drill sergeants choice of punishment (front back go's!).

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(926 posts)
Honey, I don't want to sound like a racist, but seriously? it is the unusual Caucasoid that can develop their butt to the point striations! We just ain't got it!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I have to agree with what was mentioned earlier. Squats will give you the most bang for your buck. I also included Barbell Glute Bridges, Flutter Kicks, Glute Kickbacks, and lunges for further refinement during my competitive days. The routine even help bring the striations out. :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Nice H!

Will you be progressing to doing them on an upside down Bosu?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: What's a good butt exercise