We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 1718501021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rest day done, back to not being a fat dood prick...LOL

Warm UP - 2 laps (235M) then 3 rounds of Cindy 5 pull-ups (I'm on ONE red band now...yep, I said ONE!) It's like the training wheels coming off...almost. 10 push-ups 15 air squats

Strength: Squat Snatch 1 RM 1/1/1/1/1 95/95/5/105/115F Close Worked on form for 1st three. 105# new PR of 40# (last done in May...LOL)

AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) 7:00 5 Thrusters 95#RX 5 Pull-ups (one red band) 4 Rounds and 5 Thrusters

Good to get on one band, did take a bit longer so rounds suffered. Need to do some "hanging" to get grip strength up so I can get off the bands totally! I'll happen soon I'm told.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
1 RM Snatch - 90 lb (failed 95 lb x 5 attempts - just mental at this point) 1 RM Clean & Jerk - 120 lb (easier than 6 wks ago, failed 125 lb x 6 attempts - kept getting too low under the bar and couldn't stand up, then didn't get low enough to get under the bar at all).

5 min AMRAP Squat Clean and Push Jerk (this is essentially the Open WOD 3rd week in 2011). 110 lb x 9 (in 2011 this weight was a 1 RM max).

2 min rest

60 bar facing burpees (the opening movement for Open WOD 4th week in 2011). 5:59

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Can't say I've done the other Annies. I did do a growing Cindy once...LOL Warm up 500M row (1:42, :09 off my best!) 10 Shoulder rolls 20 sit ups 20 Back extensions

Must be weight week - right to weights today - 1 Rep Max

Squat Cleans/Cleans - 3/2/1/1/1 - 115/135/155/165-Failed - 155 is 30# PR, my form is getting better on these.

Push Jerk (from Rack) - 3/2/1/1/1 - 155/165/175/185-failed x2 - Last PR was 180, didn't attempt it.

Went too heavy too fast on both!

GHD 5x3 to parallel

Rest tomorrow too!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Snatch Complex - 8 sets @ 70 lb. Clean & Jerk Complex - 8 sets @ 100 lb.

?5 rounds for time of: 10 Kettlebell Goblet Squats (16 kg) 15 Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High-pulls (16 kg) 20 Push-ups (hand release) 11:27

Rest day tomorrow.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I like Running Cindy (haven't done it yet but I like anything that breaks up Cindy). Have you done Running Annie or Rowing Annie yet? LOL!

Playing with kettlebells later this morning.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Warm UP - 250m Row 10 Wall Balls with 20# 10 KB Swings w/ 1.5 Pd 10 Box Jumps 20" (steps)

Group Mobility - hip stretches with bands from rig

WOD: "Running Cindy" AMRAP 20:00 (as many rounds as possible) 1 Lap (235m) Then 3 rounds 5 Pull ups (Red/Red) 10 Push Ups 15 Air Squats

2 rounds, 1 run, 30 (or one round)

First time for "Running Cindy"

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Not necessarily an advantage. I think that's the standard from the website.

For me, with warming up it's about the right amount of time I need for each lift. Thinking about goal and using 3 progressively heavier lifts, similar to OLift competition standard...you get 3 lifts to get your best. And you don't want to do too many heavy lifts, you burn out.

Went to find my last CF Total (middle this summer).

Back Squat 135 lbs Shoulder Press 85 lbs Deadlift 205 lbs

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
SVC - our box does it a little different. We have to declare when we are starting to count for CF Total on each lift and then we get three progressions to increase.

IE: We do a few warm-up reps and then jump to our starting weight for CFT then choose our progressions as we go - hence the three weights I listed per lift. I'm curious as to what advantage a 30 minute timeframe per lift would be?

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Welcome HH (hmmmm......nice pic).

Great job on your CF Total. Hard to get PRs on the individual lifts when doing the total (you have only 30 min max for each lift). By the time you get to the last lift you're pooped....so such a great PR!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
HH - Welcome to the Fora. If this old dood can do it, anybody can! I can't believe the transformations I'm making and the overall great feeling I have now. 8 months strong! Down 7 inches in my waist, muscles where once was flab, tone, etc.

Yep, it's good stuff Maynard!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are