We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 17185010201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   201 to 210 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I watched some of the games live on the streaming video from the website. DVRing the ESPN2 coverage (I'm out of town this week and next so have to save them for after I get home). The full games vids from all the heats (and some of the Master's competitions) are on the crossfitgames website. -h

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Holly... Are you watching the Crossfit games on ESPN? They were on last night. Was nice to see how all the work you are doing pans out in a competition. Also, it really helps out on the motivation to this crazy thing!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Congratulations. I know what a bitch of a workout that is.

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Way tooo cool! .. AND for a GREAT cause. EVERYONE was a winner yesterday! PR's that are good ones are always hard to beat.. you have good one!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Three rounds of: Wall-ball, 14 pound ball 10 ft target (Reps), Sumo deadlift high-pull 55 pounds (Reps), Box Jump, 20" box (Reps), Push-press 55 pounds (Reps), Row (Calories). Best 1st round ever but legs died by round 3 so I didn't PR this time (missed by 5 reps). 240 reps | 100 reps, 75 reps, 65 reps

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Interesting.. well I'm psyching up! .. Tomorrow's the day h .. knock 'em dead girl.. you have been training so hard and can't wait to see how you do. You ROCK!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
BLM - been doing strength building work these past 3 months (and a lot fewer metcons). Outside of my box (our Xfit gym) I sometimes go for a jog (like 4-6 miles on a Sat or Sun; not so much in the summer heat).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I remember h... question.. I do like a long workout. When doing CrossFit .. do you do anything else as part of your weekly workout routine?

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
<3 Mikey's Evil Chipper <3 : 52 mins 50 secs This was brutal; just set my individual goals and kept counting. 800 m Run, 50 Wall Balls 14# to 10' mark, 40 Weighted Step-ups 15#/18" box, 30 Toes-to-Bars (Rx), 20 Burpees (Rx), 10 Snatches 75#, 5 Muscle-ups (totally scaled), 10 Snatches 75#, 20 Burpees, 30 Toes-to-Bars, 40 Weighted Step-ups 15#/18" box, 50 Wall Balls 14#/10', 1000 m Row.

Steady 5-6 wall balls at a time, consistent 5 T2B (when not wearing gloves, only 2-3 w/ gloves). Divided stepups into sets of 10 (5 ea leg), burpees 10/5/5, snatches 2-3 reps in a row, muscleups from the knees.

Remember I said we don't do that many long WODs. This was the longest I've done in the past few months. Tomorrow is just strength/power. Quick one on Friday then the fundraiser on Saturday. -h

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Go get 'em Holly!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   201 to 210 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are