We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 17185010191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   191 to 200 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<blush> thanks BLM but I'm not at the calibur of those elite CF athletes. I am trying the competition aspect next weekend in our local version called Vegas Fit Wars.

Monday: 5 Individually Timed Rounds: 10 Power Cleans (85#), 10 Box Jumps (24"), 20 Double Jumps: (1 min 30 secs), (1 min 20 secs), (1 min 14 secs), (1 min 57 secs), (1 min 18 secs) The DU were the make or break of this Metcon. First round broken x 3, second round broken x 1, third round unbroken! Fourth round couldn't even get started (5 failures before I got going), fifth round broken x 1.

Tuesday was Strength Day: Warmed up with 4 x 10: GHD Situps, 45# Good Mornings, Hand Release Pushups Push Press 5-5-5-5-5 : 95 lbs Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5 : 185 lbs 3 x Max Pull ups : 8, 5, 6

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I'm telling the more I prepare the more I can see how hard this really is. I'm really sore and mentally I have a ways to go. I watched the XGames on TV last night.. Final Round. Unreal!

You really should compete Holly! You really do have the right stuff. GREAT TIME!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
For Time: 800 m Run, then 30-20-10 Box Jumps (24") & Walking Lunges, then 400 m Run followed by 30-20-10 Double Unders & Air Squats, end with 800 m Run. 21:22.

Did them in my vibrams. DU unbroken! Real thigh burner the first half, felt strong the second. Goal was <25 min. Very happy with my time on this. Afterwards did 5 handstand pushups with ONLY the abmat (4" away from the floor). Only 3" to go to be "legal" (competative).

Las Vegas Fit Wars is Oct 15th. I signed up to compete. No expectations compared to the very experienced/strong/fast women in town; just seeing what it's like to be in the games & perform in front of a lot of cheering people in a competative atmosphere.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I'm sorry Holly .. I thought I read some time ago that you weren't BUT I'm gonna ERASE that one from my HEAD.

Yesterday was a REST day.. damn I was sore. Today back in the gym for some PRE XFIT excercises.

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
What do you mean "not a fan of pushups"? I gotta do them also (however, I have to go all the way down with hand release or sometimes do them using parallet bars - hands and toes on the PVC pipe so balance as much as strength). Sounds like you did a good crosstraining workout with the bike & pushups. Yay!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
LMAO.. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U R Talking about.. I'm still sore from my PR. two days ago..

30 Miles on the bike with Sprints and Hills.. and 500 park bench pushups every three miles....

I know you are not a big fan of pushups... BUTTTTTTT someday I'll argue with you.. not today though.. WAAAAY TOOOO SORE!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Went back to CFSD this afternoon. 3 rounds for time of: 5 Handstand Push-ups (used 1 abmat + 1 thin plate under my head), 10 Toes-to-Bars, 15 Kettlebell Swings 16 kg, 20 Box Jump (24 in.), 25 Double Unders. 13:05 It's almost a mile walk to get there and then another mile back to the hotel. Gotta burn off those convention reception food calories.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
How cool is that when your traveling and DAMN that's good Holly! .. mentally I'm warming up..... Did pullups and dips yesterday along with other excercises to get ready.. AND I'm SORE! I know mentally I have to get past the burn I see in the Crossfiters faces as I watch the videos. Can't say I am excited.. but I am putting one foot in front of the other for now.

Happy Crossfitting!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Done at CrossFit San Diego (love finding local boxes for WODs when I'm traveling). They called this "Helen Multiple Personalities" (cause it's 1 round of Helen, then 1 round of Kelly, 1 round of Dumbbell Fran, and end with 1 round of Helen). I did a little more than Rx for girls (16 lb wall ball instead of 10 lb, 24" box jumps instead of 20").

For Time: 400 m Run, 21 Kettlebell Swings 16 lbs, 12 Pull-ups, 400 m Run, 30 9 ft Wall Balls 16 lbs, 30 Box Jump (24 in), 21 Dumbbell Thrusters 30 lbs, 21 Pull-ups, 400 m Run, 21 Kettlebell Swings 16 lbs, 12 Pull-ups. Hardest part was the DB Thrusters/Pullups ("Fran" segment). 21:01 (just missed my goal of breaking 21 min).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Cool beans! I just checkout the site and there they were. I have been reading up on it. FAQ's etc.. Today I included some overhead presses making sure all the joints are in place. I'm gonna start this way for a little while. I tend to go full throttle and I definitely don't want to hurt anything first thing. I'm gonna watch some that Masters stuff... the guys on TV were animals!

Lyndhurst NJ

Username hidden
(3580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   191 to 200 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are