We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 17185010182
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   182 to 191 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are rocking it as usual Holly! GREAT snatch - 70lbs! I've been still doing my pre-school. Today I add Sumo deadlift high pull and burpees with 24" box jump to my lessons. I can't tell you how these Xfit routines are really keeping me in shape! Plus I haven't gained a pound and thought I would with no biking.

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Monday: 4 rounds of 500m row + 400m run. Tired legs. 20:40

Tuesday: This one is called "Viking Cindy" 3 rounds for time of: 750 m Row, 3 rounds of Cindy (5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 airsquats). 26:06 Snatch 3 reps each set: 35lb, 45lb, 55lb, 65lb, 70lb, 70lb, 70lb, 70lb.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
YOU ARE ROCKING IT! and that after 10 days rest???? Way too cool. I WAS getting ready to introduce some bar squats this week. I've been using the machines. Gotta wait until my damn knees heal. I'll give them another two days rest. Ran on the treadmill for an hour and totally shot my knees to hell. I was counting on the treadmill to help me this winter do the running part of XFit. I was also counting on getting in some timed workouts this week. I'm feeling kinda pissy cause of it.

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
?Didn't do anything for 10 days. First day back (Monday) was 18-15-12-9-6-3 Deadlifts 155#, pullups (used red band), with 100m run between the sets (more like a jog). 19 min to complete (those lifts were frakking heavy). Next day was serious sore leg muscles. Rest on Tuesday. Wednesday morning: ?5 Rounds For Max Reps: 1 Minute Double Unders, 1 Minute Push Press (55#), 1 Minute Front Squat (55#), 1 Minute Rest. Arms pooped (was limiting factor during squats, not the legs). Then Thursday afternoon: It was called "Do Better": 15 Chin-up - Stricts (red band), 20 Deadlifts 155 lbs, 25 Sit-up (abmat)s, 30 Kettlebell Swings 32 lbs, 35 Burpees, 30 Kettlebell Swings 32 lbs 25 Sit-up (abmat)s, 20 Deadlifts 155 lbs, 15 Chin-up - Stricts (red band). Took me 19:30 Feeling so weak right now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
Hiya Holly! That sounds like a "hoot" alright! Good numbers you are posting on the weight! I'm really killing the pullups, kettleball, running, ball to the wall AND AND AND still getting in some GREAT Biking!

Hope all is well!

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
"Grace" 75# in 3:30 80's outfits were a hoot. I led the warm-up like a Jazzercise class.

This morning I just did a 220# deadlift. Now I'll be resting my sprained forearm for a week. - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
Barbells for Boobs "Amazing Grace" is this weekend for us.

This yearly fund raiser is held throughout the month of October at Affiliates all over the country. Presented by Mammograms in Action, a non-profit company, Barbells for Boobs is used to raise money for qualified low-income and uninsured women and men who need screening and/or diagnostic procedures in the prevention of breast cancer.

Grace: 30 clean & jerks for time. Prescribed wt 135# (so that = 95# for women). Last year I did 65# in under 3 min. I'm thinking 75# this year (strong enough to do 85# but for my sprained forearm, lifting & jerking isn't an issue as much as the lowering of the weight).

We're doing an 80's theme for the workout gear - should make for some fun pictures. LOL!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
I can't believe how sore I am from the weight training during my "pre" XFit start. Today 27 miles, hills and some sprints, 125 park bench pushups. Gorgeous day btw... Gonna stay in this mode until the weather says I can't cycle anymore. Tomorrow I am going to practice Kipping along with more overall weight training. Mentally I am so so... but thank goodness its a new gym and new people to get some inspiration.

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
The title went to the "Most Fit Person in the World" .. or something like that. After watching I can see why! Now narrow it down from a few billion people on the planet.. and EVEN if you are ONLY competing on a local level .. THAT"S SOMETHING BIG! I watch your discipline and you are very knowledgeable in nutrition, body, etc.. and I'm still sticking to my opinion.. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF! Go for it Holly! and PLEASE update update update!

Lyndhurst NJ
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
<blush> thanks BLM but I'm not at the calibur of those elite CF athletes. I am trying the competition aspect next weekend in our local version called Vegas Fit Wars.

Monday: 5 Individually Timed Rounds: 10 Power Cleans (85#), 10 Box Jumps (24"), 20 Double Jumps: (1 min 30 secs), (1 min 20 secs), (1 min 14 secs), (1 min 57 secs), (1 min 18 secs) The DU were the make or break of this Metcon. First round broken x 3, second round broken x 1, third round unbroken! Fourth round couldn't even get started (5 failures before I got going), fifth round broken x 1.

Tuesday was Strength Day: Warmed up with 4 x 10: GHD Situps, 45# Good Mornings, Hand Release Pushups Push Press 5-5-5-5-5 : 95 lbs Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5 : 185 lbs 3 x Max Pull ups : 8, 5, 6

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   182 to 191 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are