We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 17185010141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   141 to 150 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MASSAGE! I like the sounds of that one! Hmmmm, massage on a Sunday? *rubbing chin

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'd co-sign that....active rest days like yoga, walking/easy hike, mobility, MASSAGE!! LOL!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
Tomorrow is next rest day. I mapped out some mileage in the neighborhood. I may do a short run tomorrow (mile or two with walking) if the weather cooperates.

The father of the two guys that own our box has been into Crossfit for about seven years. We were talking the other day about the importance of rest days. It's a struggle for me now, I know I need the rest, but am antsy to do something.

He suggested I look into some yoga or do some basic stretching as part of my rest days.

He's way smarter than I am so we'll see...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yup, Pushups cause my Cindy's to be less than stellar. My best full Cindy is still under 12 rounds. My air squats are stellar, though. LOL!

When I finally got my first DU, it was single, single, double, single, single, double, etc. My best ever was 52 DU in a row. But it's been a long time since I've been able to string that many together (dunno why I "lost" them). I'm good with 10-20 right now.

Today was 5.4 mile jog (slow, just wanted to stay consistent) so it took me 1:06. Work on speed with shorter distances during the week.

When is your next rest day?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
Saturday AM WOD - "Cindy Interrupted"

3 rounds, 5:00 AMRAP 3:00 rest between rounds 5 Pull ups (R/R) 10 Push Ups (mostly full, snake last round) 15 Squats 3+9/3+3/3+2

Push ups were my nemesis....

Nice big meat omelet with fruit after with Box mates. No Hash Browns/No Toast.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Oh, and thanks on the DU...getting the hang of them, actually was able to do a DU, then a few singles, then another DU...but then the rope was all woogie and had to stop.

I'll get them yet!

Also practiced a few more Kipping Pull-ups. Can't get too cocky with them yet, if they see me doing more than one or two they'll pull my bands! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Double WOD today (trying to do that once a week). ----------------------------------- I'd like to try that, but getting up early is not my thing! LOL

Scraped knee getting off box? See, you need to get them to lower some bars on the rig!! LOL

Excellent work!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Congrats on getting DU!!

Yesterday was rest day.

Double WOD today (trying to do that once a week).

This morning: Find 1RM Push Press: 120 lb (10lb PR!) MetCon: Tabata (means 20 sec work, 10 sec rest x 8 for each element) with Bodyweight Deadlift (I did 140lb), Rowing (for calories instead of reps), Hand Release Pushups (chest to deck & hands leave the floor ea rep). Score = lowest # reps for each element: 5-5-4 = 14. Total reps 140.

After work: 50-40-30-20-10 Toes-2-Bar with 200m run in between. 24:26 with 2-3 blisters on my fingers and scrap on the side of my knee getting off my box after the last round T2B.

Have to work this weekend so no Crossfit. Will get a 5m run tomorrow morning. Sunday will be another rest day (thinking about a massage after work).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
Birthday Wod for Box Owner - He's 24, born 9/19/88 - see if you can figure it out...LOL

Stretch/Warmup then:

24 Power Cleans (RX 135 - I did 95# - still weak in this lift, could have done 105!) 24 Ring Dips (Red/Red bands) 88 Double Unders (I was scaled to 22 DU - one at a time, but doing them finally!) 19 Power Cleans 95# 19 Ring Dips (RR) 88 Double Unders (scaled 22 DU) 9 Power Cleans 95# 9 Ring Dips (RR) 88 Double Unders (Scaled 22 DU) 20:01 time

Stay Fit My Friends ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
How long do these workouts take you about??? ---------------------- Um, about an hour. I get off work at 5:00, go home (2 minutes) change to workout clothes, shoes and head to box (4 Minutes)

5:30 Warm-up starts for about 10 minutes. Then skill or Strength about 10-20 minutes and WOD (work-out of the day) usually starts top of hour. Anywhere from 5 minutes to 1/2 hours plus.

Cool down, stretching and head home for shower and meal. Total investment of time for me is about 2 hours, but I take a long time to cool down.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   141 to 150 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are