We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 17185010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Going back to the Box tonight! Yay!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
No muscle up yet. Worked on correcting some bad habits in my ring swing, getting my body parallel to the floor then pulling my hands down to middle of my core (between the bottom of my ribs and the top of my hips) keeping the rings close to my body. Then all I have to do is keep my hands in place and let my feet fall below me. That's the transition part I couldn't get on my own yet (got it with Tucker holding me up for a second).

Going back tomorrow after work to work on them again.

Afterwards I did my weighted pullups - new PR with 12 kg.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
Day Two back at box with the Gimp!

WU 2x Row 500m 30 sit ups 20 squats

No strength today

"Tabata some stuff" (for gimps scaled)

Tabata is 20 seconds of reps, 10 sec rest for 8 rounds. Complete 8 rounds each station before moving on, count least number of reps.

Wall Balls (Gimp Scaled wall-ball situps w 20# ball off wall) - 7 minimum Kettle bell swings (Gimp Scaled 1 Pood) - 9 minimum Box Jumps 20" (Gimp Scaled back extensions on GHD) - 10 minimum Push Press 65# (Gimp Scaled strict press 65#) - 5 minimum

Some ankle rehab with red band Bi's, Tri's, Forearms and shoulders aching from yesterday...ugh.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Awesome GI Jane! Hey, you're like Red Bull - You've got "Wings" - nice too I might add!

Muscle up whisperer...let me know how that goes...I think that will be my Crossfit Holy Grail for a long time.

Wonder what they'll have cooked up for me tonight? "The Gimp II" LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Woot! My first "GI Jane" Set up some plates under the bar so I had to jump about 5" or so. 1 Burpee, climb on the plate stack, jump to the bar, 1 pullup. 19:05 (my goal was sub 20 min).

Tonight - working with a Muscle-up Whisperer....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
Great scale!

GI Jane? I'm suppose to do that tomorrow (if I make it to CFSeven). How does one do it if the pullup bar is too high up for an easy jump? I have to climb on a 2' box to reach the bar.

In Texas this week. Went to GSX. Did my gym's strength programing. And GSX's Metcon today was a "Running Cindy". 20 min AMRAP of 3 rounds Cindy + 400m jog. I got 3 full rounds + 57 reps.

Looking forward to my next real Cindy - if I can do almost 11 rounds with the running, I should be able to totally PR on real Cindy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
1st WOD back after week off for Ankle Sprain. Modified for my injury:

Warm Up - 2 rounds 20 Squats (carefully) 20 sit ups w/14# wallball 30 shoulder rolls

Strength - Seated Strict Press -3x - 95/105/115/125 - (about 20# off my PR, but good for seated on box)

"The Gimp" My name for the modified WOD 100 Ring Push Ups with ankles crossed 100 Ring Pull Ups with ankles crossed 20:14

Everyone else was doing "GI Jane" - 100 Burpee Pull-ups - Phew, dodged that one! LOL

Felt good to be working out again. Go for formal PT eval on Thursday.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
You go as fast as you can on the carry. Walking is easier on the legs but there is more up & down motion so when the weight is heavy, it's more difficult on the grip. My slow jog keeping the hands level is harder on the quads but I can travel more distance faster before my grip gives out.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
SVC - is the farmer carry a Run or Walk event? I know it's run when you drop it but what about the time you're carrying it?

Sounds like fun, might have to suggest it for sometime in the next couple weeks (or more) when I can run again (ok...probably 5 weeks or so! :( )

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
400m farmers carry (20 kg kettlebells). When you drop the KB, you run 400m around the bldg before picking up your KB to continue. Made the first 200m, dropped/ran, made 150m more before left fingers slipped and had to run again. 8:22

Yesterday did weighted pullups. 5-5-5-3-3-3 reps for 0, 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 lbs. Very happy (all unbroken).

then 3 rds 400m run, 15 thrusters (65 lbs), 20 toes-2-bar. 17:34.

Grip has no stamina.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are