We would like to see a show of hands who are : Swingers Discussion 17185010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWe would like to see a show of hands who are
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kind - Thanks - and that dinner sounded AWESOME - Love me some fresh Grouper!

Now if I could get my 6 mile run under 40 minutes! LOL ;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Regular WOD tonight (nothing I had to scale for the ankle!) Warm Up 3x 10 shoulder rolls 1:00 shoulder extension holds 10 squats 10 back extensions on GHD

Strength - Deadlift (still going light for now) 155, 175, 205 5x

"FRAN" - my first Fran and I'm not 100% - dang! 21 - 15 - 9 Thrusters w/95# (a thruster is a front squat up into a full push-press, repeat) Pullups Red/Red bands 14:54 - not stellar, but hey, it's a re-start

SVC - How's it coming with you, healing up?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
PT went really well tonight (actually I crushed it! LOL) PT is like training wheels for folks that actually work out all the time.

Ankle is doing really well. Almost no pain on standard stuff now. (Mind you, not running or box jumps, etc) but day to day stuff, etc is going just fine. Range of motion doing well too.

Heading back to the box tomorrow!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yay, only half night and leg feeling much better. Part of me wants to go to the gym in the morning, I'm sure I'll wake up early enough.....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(957 posts)
SVC - That sucks. This little back tweak is really bugging me today. Aleve helps, but it just masks the problem. Might have to get to the chiro sooner than later.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Aggravation of piriformis syndrome coupled with my spinal stenosis. Sitting too long and in the wrong chair seems to increase the inflammation. Was feeling so good earlier this week. Strong and fast. And then back to this (just like when it all started in January).

Seems okay today. One more more shift tonight (and only til midnight). More ice in the chair should help (and won't forget my celebrex).

Should be back to my box on Tuesday. See how it feels before lifting heavy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(957 posts)
I have no idea why but working the night shift cause my hip/leg just went to shit yesterday. Walked out of the building in severe pain. Thought maybe walking would warm it up and loosen everything up. No dice. Couldn't run with the Airman. Felt so bad.

So, no running, and no weight lifting the rest of the weekend.

Worked again last night, kept icing it so pain wasn't so much this morning. Have one more shift tonight. So not going to chance it. Keep "resting". And icing. Get back on track Tuesday.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(957 posts)
Light Saturday Morning WOD Warm Up - 2x 250M Row 10 Shoulder Extensions 10 Overhead Squats 10 Kettlebell Swings 1.5Pood (tweaked my back, favoring one side because of ankle)

Lauren's B-Day WOD 10-10-90 5 Rounds 10 Toes to Bar (toes to air for me) 10 Ball Slams 20# 90 Single Unders (I scaled and did 250M rows)

10:47 Back a little ouchy, might need to see the Chiro next week to get it back into place.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Remember SVC - Rest is very important!! LOL

Got back to the Box tonight: WU 1:00 plank hold (ankles crosed) 1:00 squat hold 1:00 High Knee stretch each side 500m Row PT Exercises

Did some light Deadlifts 65, 95, 115, 165 - 10X - no pain, but took it easy and felt good to lift

21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6 Sit ups Back Extensions on GHD Passed on the 100' of Lunges between, too early for that! 6:24

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
man, I'm tired. need a real rest day.

Should have been able to do this a bit faster, but this week has caught up to me.

?400 m Run 21 Thrusters 65 lbs 21 Kettlebell Swings 16 kg 21 Pull-ups 400 m Run

15 Thrusters 65 lbs 15 Kettlebell Swings 16 kg 15 Pull-ups 400 m Run 9 Thrusters 65 lbs 9 Kettlebell Swings 16 kg 9 Pull-ups Done at GSX Ft Worth, TX. Humid and not a fan of running in the dark (LOL). Want to try this again after a rest day.

Have to run again tomorrow to help out an airmen pass her own fit test (but it's just 15 min for the 1.5 mile, so sort of a rest day). Maybe do my strength work on Sunday.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(957 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 219   End
TOPIC: We would like to see a show of hands who are