Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Watermelon
TOPIC: Watermelon
Created by: The_Deviants
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now some of you may think this is a strange question, but ....

It is summer time and watermelon is out and we both love to eat it. We tend to at times eat a great deal amount of it and use that as our fruit intake and as our snacks through out the day.

Does watermelon have much nutrients or is it really just passed through your system without much of a thought?

Also, we usually eat fruit and almonds for our snack or a granola bar. Putting watermelon in place, does it still stimulate your digestive track as much or is there not much benefit from it besides tasting good?

Thanks ---

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love it with salt but know better to put any on, but damn the temptation, lol

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
So in other words I can enjoy it quite well and not worry

and nice nice nice photo of that new swim suit :-) ... I so need to take a ride north ASAP, lol

thanks you two :-)

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Now some of you may think this is a strange question, but ....

It is summer time and watermelon is out and we both love to eat it. We tend to at times eat a great deal amount of it and use that as our fruit intake and as our snacks through out the day.

Does watermelon have much nutrients or is it really just passed through your system without much of a thought?

Also, we usually eat fruit and almonds for our snack or a granola bar. Putting watermelon in place, does it still stimulate your digestive track as much or is there not much benefit from it besides tasting good?

Thanks ---

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Watermelon