Visual Goals or Measurement Goals : Swingers Discussion 71852
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessVisual Goals or Measurement Goals
TOPIC: Visual Goals or Measurement Goals
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been doing bellly dancing which helps in so many ways. I have also started doing my husbands system so we will see how that works. In short I measure on a weekly basis and weigh as well. I record it all down for later use too. Every day I take four pills (a ciombination of herbal suppliments, vitimans etc) three times a day along with a vitman/herbal shake at breakfast and lunch. I eat a healthy colorful meal at night and have small healthy snacks in between. My drive has really picked up and I feel pretty good so far. I guess we will just have to see where it takes me... mrs curved

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I just use the scale and the amount weight I'm lifting. If either one goes up, then usually the other one does too, and that's what puts a smile on my face.

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
The buddy system works so well and 38 you are lucky to have each other as that bridge of support. it is such an important fact (at least for me) gotta find me one up here. I am doing the measurements (and probably will get extremely discouraged by these ones I am sure) onlyto give me a point of beginning. My clothes still feel pretty much the same, with the exception of some jeans that my legs have been feeling quite tight in over the past few months, but they still fit (but I honestly feel like those 70s flashbacks with the painted on jeans). Maybe, strange thought, I will post my measurements here and people that are truly interested, can nudge me along. I know one very special lady who would, right Amy, care to push me? I'll pay you graciously when we meet.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
I am going to do measurements. I will be getting measured tomorrow or Wednesday. Then, I will not get measured or measure myself until I complete this 8 week program. If I would do it weekly, or even two weeks, I know me and if there were no change (even though I will only be working at a gym for 2-3 days per week), I will get discourage. It pisses me off so, because I have such a high drive and motivational level in everything in my life, but seem to fail in the fitness arena. My problem is not having some pushing me (i.e., a partner). I used to do body sculpting classes with a friend, who was a coworker as well and they were only 2 days a week. There were days (I was raising 2 teenaged sons and working full-time) that I just didn't feel like going (not always). Although she did not live close to me, she made sure my ass was there at that classes, that is that push I need in this aspect of my life. I get so pissed at myself because of this. So, hopefully, as I meet with my trainer tomorrow evening, I can get through this extremely important aspect. I not overweight, just need to work on areas and KEEP with it. I weight myself every morning because that is an obsession, just wish I could obsess over reaching my goals without the push of someone else.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Visual Goals or Measurement Goals