Vaginal Bleeding : Swingers Discussion 127273
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessVaginal Bleeding
TOPIC: Vaginal Bleeding
Created by: buttwasper
Original Starting post for this thread:
Almost every time I have sex with my gf, her pussy bleeds- even if her period is nowhere near due. I give her plenty of foreplay and lube her up good. I do not believe I have a monster cock by any means, its only 7" x 6" around...which I would consider pretty average. She has had a portion of her cervix removed for pre-cancerous celllsseveal years ago. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Thanx! -J

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
post cervical surgery is very common to have cervical bleeding after vigorous intercourse. Remember, the average vagina is about 5 inches deep, and your are going 2 inches past that with a 7 inch cock. If the cervix was scraped via electric ablasion, it could have been quite extensive, as is case for later stage cervix cancers. The other thing to remember is that she probably has/ had HPV which is a transmittable disease that manifests in cervical cancer. ( it's the one all the young girls are getting inoculations for now at age 13). It can be removed, but the disease may remain there, dormant and thus affecting her and her lovers,(you), and all that you sleep with from this point forward without protection. Just an informed fyi.

Harrison City PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes, this should be in the women's forum I think. Despite that, she needs to talk to her ob/gyn. Any times a woman has unexpected or unexplained bleeding a doctor needs to find out what the origin is...esp. if she has had issues with precancerous cells in her past. I would suggest she has an appt. with her OB.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
No never have. See should probably be seen by a Dr.

Also wondering why is this posted on the fitness forum?

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
Almost every time I have sex with my gf, her pussy bleeds- even if her period is nowhere near due. I give her plenty of foreplay and lube her up good. I do not believe I have a monster cock by any means, its only 7" x 6" around...which I would consider pretty average. She has had a portion of her cervix removed for pre-cancerous celllsseveal years ago. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Thanx! -J

Estill Springs TN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Vaginal Bleeding