Treadmill help : Swingers Discussion 67392101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessTreadmill help
TOPIC: Treadmill help
Created by: irishrose22
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone know of a way to get a treadmill to stop sticking while it is in motion? After a couple of months it started skipping when using it. I regreased under the belt as per the instructions, but that didn't seem to help the problem.

-s

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll take a look at that suggestion when I get a chance. Thanks.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
No progress. I tried the lubrication myself. Didn't seem to help. I also tried the tightening of the belt that was mentioned earlier, but that didn't correct the problem either.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Erica - It was purchased from a previous buyer, who bought it from sears. Thanks for the the info though.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You are going to hate my suggestion... Forget the treadmill and invest in a pair of running sneakers and hit the park. The results you get from running in the park are SOOOOO VERY superior to a treadmill. Want to do ONE better? Run in soft sand...

Sorry, cant help much else...

Franklin Sq NY

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I tried your suggestions and the problem did not go away. I looked up the owner's manual, and it stated the same idea. I tightened it, as far as I could and the skipping was still there. I think I may need a technician to come take a look at it.

If you have any more ideas, please share, and thanks for the help.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
The belt actually needs to be tightened. There should be two adjustment screws (normally allen heads on most units)on the back end of the treadmill. If the belt is tracking straight then adjust the screws the same on both sides to bring the rear roller back and tighten up the belt. There should be a section in your owners manual detailing this. I hope this helps out.

West Palm Bch FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Type = pro form crosswalk advanced 525x

This folds upright, but doesn't have the bolts that you mention.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
From what I can tell, everything seems to be in working order. It just starts getting caught when it is being used. It runs fine when I let it go by itself, but as soon as I put any pressure on the wlaking/running area, it starts to get caught up.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Does anyone know of a way to get a treadmill to stop sticking while it is in motion? After a couple of months it started skipping when using it. I regreased under the belt as per the instructions, but that didn't seem to help the problem.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Treadmill help