Tough Mudder Pittsburgh : Swingers Discussion 218066
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessTough Mudder Pittsburgh
TOPIC: Tough Mudder Pittsburgh
Created by: InkedOhio The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As much as I want to do obstacle racing, I just don't see the allure of getting electrocuted in a Tough Mudder. I'm looking into Spartan races instead. But first up is a BADASS Dash in Las Vegas in May.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I did! And they were having a extra 50% off all clearance sale so I got some great deals, including Trooper bought me an early valentines of French lingerie. So pretty and we got a great deal on it. The total haul was 3 dresses (bought for the price of 1) an adorable red cloche, pair of shoes that goes awesomely with one of the dresses which I will be wearing to a wedding in June. Lingerie set (bra, garter belt and thong) stockings, another bra and a cute retro short slip with ruffles on the butt and garter straps.

I had so much fun modeling tons of stuff for Trooper. It will be a stop every time we are there. It was only 5 blocks from our hotel. Walked down, shopped, had lunch, walked back. Looked at the beautiful houses while walking. Felt so at home there.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
PG, that is so nice.

Did you get to the place in NOLA with the great retro dresses? If I had known you were going, I would have made sure to tell you its location. Cute guy got me an amazing dress there that reminds me of a vintage dress of my Mom's. It was one of my favorite pieces, but when I developed my looooong waist in my twenties, it no longer fit. This makes me so happy to wear.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I'd like to see both you and Nic again as well, but despite a few attempts so far peghey and I can't seem to be in the same place at the same time. Besides it seems that you will have someone to occupy your time already ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
If I didn't have other plans,it would be worth it just to meet Peghey!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
You got it! I photographed my friend doing an ironman, and some of the photos turned out great!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I would come for the party, but I would never be able to run it; my joints would never hold up. I will be the cheering section and lead the stretching exercises/ post run yoga.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I just joined; it would be fun to have a team.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Key word ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
You're not in yet ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Tough Mudder Pittsburgh