The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol : Swingers Discussion 2076651062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessThe only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol
TOPIC: The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   62 to 64 of 64 
User Details are only visible to members.
One other thought I had was whether or not your body is not receiving ENOUGH calories. With severe caloric restriction, your metabolism actually slows down, with your body saying, in essence, "I need to conserve here". I could be wrong on this, but it might be something you want to look into. Also, I've found eating, grazing, high quality foods all day long is the best way to fuel and stoke my metabolism, and avoid those "low blood sugar" moments. A trip to the doctors for that thyroid/metabolic inquiry might make some sense, if only to scratch that off the list. Be wary of the Hydroxycut type "miracle" metabolic burn supplements - google around on the side effects. There is no easy path here, I'm afraid.

Waterbury VT

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Make shure that U weigh yourself properly.. a) weigh each morning after you do number 1 and 2 b) buy caliper and measure you body fat in 3 different spots - side breast, belly button and middle of the tigh c) calculate your body fat% and lean body mass go to youtube and see this video watch?v=FI8oMdj54ns I advise you watch all of his movies. then go to his webpage scoobyworkshop and check out fitness tools and calculators he also has an Excel worksheet to help you track your body fat %. I went down to 20% and my weight did not change that much. You lost average 1lb / week which is recommended by physicians. You are doing good..remember good things happen to people that are patient.

New York NY

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Are you lifting weights? I didn't see where you mentioned any lifting. I'm not talking about aiming for bulky muscle mass, but rather lifting with the goal of creating long/lean muscle mass (lifting lower weights and higher numbers of reps). That lean muscle eats fat, and tones you from the inside out (tones under the dermis/fat layer). This is what makes you start to look better. Your focus on the number on the scale is creating, it seems a hang up, and a negative feeling. Remember, the same cubic size of muscle weights more than fat, so you can actually be gaining weight yet looking more lean. To look better, imho, you'll need to lose fat, yes, but also gain lean muscle. You should also consider a concerted program of core exercises, and flexibility work. On "off days" try to take a nice walk - even 20 minutes of brisk walking will do wonders if done regularly. You sound earnest and very interested in making gains, and there has to be a key somewhere to unlock you from your plateau and frustrations. You might also want to have a physical where you ask for a thyroid function test, and ask you doctor about any other metabolic testing that might be warranted. Please note I'm not any expert here, but have picked up some basic, simple, good advice over the years that works for me. Your clean diet is a step in the right direction. A nutritionist might have good thoughts, too. Good luck!

Waterbury VT

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   62 to 64 of 64 
TOPIC: The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol