The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol : Swingers Discussion 207665102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessThe only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol
TOPIC: The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   2 to 11 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Negative? no, critical yes. I maintain my stance, working out as you advocate is asking for trouble. End of story.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Well I do know that people can run it, just not Robert ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Maybe I should ask my clients to post endorsements for me too! After all, I'm a Nationally Certified PT with certifications from ASCM and WITS.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Funny, but every time I squat (front, back or overhead) or deadlift, if I don't keep my weight on my heels, my balance tips forward, and my quads get sore. When I sit back and make sure I've engaged my glutes and hamstrings. Definately feel the difference.

Engage the glute muscles.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
See?! Everyone says says something different. :)

I'll watch out for where I keep my weight focused when I'm on the Elliptical and Stairclimber at the gym.

They must not have a "Jacob's Ladder" at the gym we go to. I don't remember anything like you describe.

PS - I was only 2 in 1970. LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Mrs. Svc is once more spot on. I would rely on the proven methods of working out. Exercising, practically on your tiptoes is practically begging for an injury, which is almost a guarantee.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
If you are putting your weight on your forefoot (ball of the foot) then you are putting more stress on the QUADS. Keep your weight on your HEELS when using any stairstepping machine (Jacobs ladder is the never ending stair climbing machine) or squatting. That engages hamstring & GLUTES.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Jacob's Ladder?? Step on the forefoot??

Sorry. I have no idea what that all means. I just go to my local gym and do whatever machines are available when I get there. I don't like my butt, so I go for the machines that show those muscles highlighted in the little picture on the machine.

But I thank you all. :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Do you have to step on your index finger to develop deltoids?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I do not recommend machines (other than Jacob's Ladder and a true stairclimber with real stairs, like an escalator) for butt work.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   2 to 11 of 64   End
TOPIC: The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol