The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol : Swingers Discussion 2076651012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessThe only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol
TOPIC: The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   12 to 21 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Sed and itsbeen. I do use the Stairmaster at the gym and that machine that's the combo stairclimber/elliptical thing. If I lean forward a bit, then I feel it in my butt. I also use the various machines in the weight room that say they're for glutes.

It must be my form because I never feel things in my butt, always in my quads...and my poor knees!

I have the hardest time trying to decipher written exercise descriptions. And everybody does something different in youtube videos. Maybe one day I can rent a trainer for an hour or so, but they're really expensive here. (Rent a trainer or....buy a tank of gas! LOL)

But right now, I can't do anything because I have the flu. Totally sucks.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
I second what Mrs.Svc said. Not only will you crash, but you'll be hungry in no time.

My typical breakfast on workout days (around 4-6 days a week):

3 eggwhites, 1 egg yolk + 1/4 avocado, 1 tbsp cottage cheese, 1/4c steel cut oats, OR Ezikeil bread (One slice toasted).

If I wanted to, I could go on on this until dinner without feeling any hunger or loss of energy. But I would never do that. I eat five to six times a day. With dinner being my smallest meal.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Juice = soda without bubbles. It's just sugar & water. Very little to none of the vitamins. If you want the nutrition from fruit & vegetables, EAT them (get the fiber and ALL of the vitamins). Pure carbs at breakfast may give you a quick boost, but then you'll probably crash from a low blood sugar. Need some protein and fat in the morning to stablize your energy for more than just a half hour.

IMHO (and as a dietitian)

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Have you considered getting a juicer? I bought one because I hate eating breakfast. It's given more energy, more quality in my calorie intake, and not to be too gross but, it also cleans you out which can help with weight loss and metabolism. I highly recommend getting one and looking into juice bars in your area.

Username hidden
(1 post)
This is all good advice and I needed the boost. Thanks for all the posts, they're motivating and I'm actually doing to DO some of them! I've been making small changes since November, changes I can live with, but I really need to step it up a lot.

Only one question today: What do you do when your knee is blown? Torn meniscus. Do you keep taking daily walks? Do you baby it? Do you cycle more? It's painful enough that I tend to want to give up. Do you focus on doing other things until it feels better? It's a bad cycle b/c I know less weight on it is going to feel a lot better.

thanks. This is a good thread, and I feel good when I can implement some of the advice I read here.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
When I left high school I weighed 205 pounds. I was six feet tall and had a 46" chest and a lot of muscle. Today I bounce between 200 and 210, still have a big chest, but the muscle seems to keep disappearing. I'm happy to say I still have a waist and not a pot. I've found two ways to keep the weight off, while most of my buddies now seem to have a basketball tucked under their shirts.

First, never eat seconds. When you're through go rinse your plate, put it in the dishwasher and walk away. Never finish your meal in a restaurant, and dessert will kill you. EAT LESS, DO MORE.

Second, go to bed early. If you sit up waiting to watch the late night news, you'll probably watch a TV show you don't like, and empty half a bag of potato chips. You can catch up on the news in the morning not much is going to change overnight. Rise early. Mornings are a good time to go out and walk. The dogs in your neighborhood probably sleep late.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
EAT!!! Not enough calories to support your level of activity...

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
"Russian Twists" You start sitting with legs straight then lift them up so you are in a V-position. Have a medicine ball in your hands and alternate touching the ball to each side of your butt (you can use a small metal plate or dumbell or kettlebell instead of medicine ball).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Lay on your back, palms facing down, under your lower back for support. Lift both feet off the ground, keep the legs straight, about 2 inches from the ground, start writing the alphabet ;). If you can get to the letter C on your first try, you're in an ok shape.

Planks.

If you have access to a pullup bar, you can always try to do: Hanging knee-leg raises just make sure that you know how to do them, your shoulders down, not by your ears.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Based on my experience in the field, it's of no relevance how dominant your quads are. Proper execution of the exercise coupled with proper nutrition, produces results.

Pliet squats Walking lunges Squats Stairmaster

Are all exercises that are absolutely the best for firming up the butt.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   12 to 21 of 64   End
TOPIC: The only title I can think of is, Can someone help me lol