Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › THE DEFINITION OF FITNESS
TOPIC: THE_DEFINITION_OF_FITNESS
Created by: STYLISHONE
Original Starting post for this thread:
The definition is set by virtue of answering the question "For for what?"

Firefighter? Sport? Leisure Activity?

Fitness choices are made easier when a Lifestyle Standard sets the tone.

i.e. Doing the latest fad "workout" isn't going to help one prepare for a Marathon.

If One were to note the successes of "Fit Folk" the common element is a Training Lifestyle

Successful Weight Control is Lifestyle Training COupled w/ Realistic Nutrition; i.e. What foods repair Bone, Muscle and other Body Components?

Finally after the Training and Nutrition comes Rest; Most Training injuries come from Over training, Lack of Nutirion & Lack of Rest

If one approaches Fitness and Self Objectively, Then common Sense becomes much more common; Exercising Common Sense in my opinion is quite frankly the most important exercise that we should engage in Daily:)

Train Well+Eat Well+Rest Well = Live Well

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
The definition is set by virtue of answering the question "For for what?"

Firefighter? Sport? Leisure Activity?

Fitness choices are made easier when a Lifestyle Standard sets the tone.

i.e. Doing the latest fad "workout" isn't going to help one prepare for a Marathon.

If One were to note the successes of "Fit Folk" the common element is a Training Lifestyle

Successful Weight Control is Lifestyle Training COupled w/ Realistic Nutrition; i.e. What foods repair Bone, Muscle and other Body Components?

Finally after the Training and Nutrition comes Rest; Most Training injuries come from Over training, Lack of Nutirion & Lack of Rest

If one approaches Fitness and Self Objectively, Then common Sense becomes much more common; Exercising Common Sense in my opinion is quite frankly the most important exercise that we should engage in Daily:)

Train Well+Eat Well+Rest Well = Live Well

Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: THE DEFINITION OF FITNESS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.