THE DEFINITION OF FITNESS : Swingers Discussion 151114
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessTHE DEFINITION OF FITNESS
TOPIC: THE DEFINITION OF FITNESS
Created by: STYLISHONE
Original Starting post for this thread:
The definition is set by virtue of answering the question "For for what?"

Firefighter? Sport? Leisure Activity?

Fitness choices are made easier when a Lifestyle Standard sets the tone.

i.e. Doing the latest fad "workout" isn't going to help one prepare for a Marathon.

If One were to note the successes of "Fit Folk" the common element is a Training Lifestyle

Successful Weight Control is Lifestyle Training COupled w/ Realistic Nutrition; i.e. What foods repair Bone, Muscle and other Body Components?

Finally after the Training and Nutrition comes Rest; Most Training injuries come from Over training, Lack of Nutirion & Lack of Rest

If one approaches Fitness and Self Objectively, Then common Sense becomes much more common; Exercising Common Sense in my opinion is quite frankly the most important exercise that we should engage in Daily:)

Train Well+Eat Well+Rest Well = Live Well

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
The definition is set by virtue of answering the question "For for what?"

Firefighter? Sport? Leisure Activity?

Fitness choices are made easier when a Lifestyle Standard sets the tone.

i.e. Doing the latest fad "workout" isn't going to help one prepare for a Marathon.

If One were to note the successes of "Fit Folk" the common element is a Training Lifestyle

Successful Weight Control is Lifestyle Training COupled w/ Realistic Nutrition; i.e. What foods repair Bone, Muscle and other Body Components?

Finally after the Training and Nutrition comes Rest; Most Training injuries come from Over training, Lack of Nutirion & Lack of Rest

If one approaches Fitness and Self Objectively, Then common Sense becomes much more common; Exercising Common Sense in my opinion is quite frankly the most important exercise that we should engage in Daily:)

Train Well+Eat Well+Rest Well = Live Well

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: THE DEFINITION OF FITNESS