Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Sweets rec
TOPIC: Sweets_rec
Created by: ExiledFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Need a rec for something sweet after dinner with as few carbs/sugar as possible. I'm a 25+ year weightlifter, former trainer, etc - fitness is a core part of my RL job. I bust out daily/2x a day workouts, weights, intervals, etc, and take supplements out the wazoo, small meals throughout the day, organic as much as possible, all that. Issue is I'm "stuck" mid teens bodyfat for about a year. Only thing I can figure given all this is that I do like a LITTLE something sweet after dinner - couple cookies, etc - nothing huge but something more than a handful of blueberries. I think this might be the barrier. I can ground the sweets to zero if needed but with the amount I train seems reasonable to have a small amount. Any thoughts on something simple that would suffice? Thanks in advance.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Need a rec for something sweet after dinner with as few carbs/sugar as possible. I'm a 25+ year weightlifter, former trainer, etc - fitness is a core part of my RL job. I bust out daily/2x a day workouts, weights, intervals, etc, and take supplements out the wazoo, small meals throughout the day, organic as much as possible, all that. Issue is I'm "stuck" mid teens bodyfat for about a year. Only thing I can figure given all this is that I do like a LITTLE something sweet after dinner - couple cookies, etc - nothing huge but something more than a handful of blueberries. I think this might be the barrier. I can ground the sweets to zero if needed but with the amount I train seems reasonable to have a small amount. Any thoughts on something simple that would suffice? Thanks in advance.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Sweets rec

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy