Survey : Swingers Discussion 58193
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessSurvey
TOPIC: Survey
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I know how you feel. I wear a size small in lingerie, workout wear and streetwear....I wear a large in a swimsuit. I wear a size 4/6 in pants and a size 12 bikini bottom! Can't figure that one out! LOL "

Amy, I think I could just hang out with you all day. You think I go to a gym class and wear a size small in lingerie. LOL

No, I think I have a twisted perception of myself except unlike the ED-type when emaciated girls look in the mirror and see fat, I look in the mirror and I don't see any. I was holding up these teeny suits thinking, "Hell yeah I'm a small." I'm a size 11/13, I don't know why I thought I was a small but damn it killed my self-esteem taking all the smalls back and getting the larges that didn't fit either. Tsk, tsk.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I wonder if it has to do anything with the suits being made in another country. Maybe that is why the sizes are so different.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Bathing suit shopping is so weird to me.

We went down to SLO 2 weeks ago and where we were staying had an indoor pool. Being as I didn't bring a suit I had to get one. I don't have a lot of qualms about my weight and this was apparent when I went into the stall with some small and medium pieces. I walked in self-assured and happy with myself and walked out with a large suit that squeezed me like two rubber bands about to cry because 1 more pound and the rubber bands will snap and I'll have to shop at the big girl store. At that sad point obviously there was no swimming anyway because there was no effing way I was going into public being the blob with two rubber bands cutting off the circulation to the lower part of her body.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Hubby buys me new suits each year - He knows what to get and were to buy ....

Newburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think I will take shopping for a bathing suit any day. I have always wondered about these surveys. I have never been asked to take one and I have never known anyone who has.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Survey