FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Supplements for Morning Workouts
TOPIC: Supplements_for_Morning_Workouts
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 20 of 20
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi - I have been working out early in the morning usually about 6:30am. I typically get up about 6:00am to get ready.... But, since it is so early in the morning I would expect that my body has utilized any food from my last meal - typically around 9:00pm. So, I have been reading on a few bodybuilding sites that the morning workout is not good because of the catabolic state - no carbs; the body is in at this time. Now, when working out the body starts to pull muscle protein to fuel the workout.

So, to stop being long winded - My Question: Those that workout in the morning - what types of food or supplements do you use to prep the body for a workout? Duration of time between food/supplements and working out?

Perry OH
Username hidden
(117 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 20 of 20
TOPIC: Supplements for Morning Workouts
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.