Strippercise : Swingers Discussion 57942
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessStrippercise
TOPIC: Strippercise
Created by: BracoBraco
Original Starting post for this thread:
A few years back, it seemed "Strippercise" was all the rage, but we haven't heard much about it lately. There are a few DVDs available, but so far we have not seen a single Strippercise class offered anywhere in our area.

Has anyone done this, or does anyone currently do this routine (beside real strippers, of course)? If so, what did you think? And are the DVDs worth looking into? Besides being exercise, it looks like some sexy fun that could come in handy at clubs... ;-)

Thanks,

R & M

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd love to know more about this. I've seen Carmen Elektra's videos, but don't have any referrals. Can anyone tell me if they've used her videos & if you like them or not.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
" I know some of the Carmen Electra DVDs were rated on there. Maybe that will help you decide?"

They don't anymore I guess because if you search striptease this is what comes up which I don't understand because anything that gets your heart rate up would be an "effective workout" don't you think?

"FYI, our ACE-certified instructors have tried many "striptease" exercise videos. But, we have yet to find ANY that provide a truly effective workout."

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
There's all so a book called The S Factor strip workouts for every woman by Sheila Kelly this book shows step-by-steps on how each move is done! She has a web site w*w*w.s*f*a*c*t*o*r.c*o*m...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Thanks, Amy, we'll check it out.

:-)

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
A few years back, it seemed "Strippercise" was all the rage, but we haven't heard much about it lately. There are a few DVDs available, but so far we have not seen a single Strippercise class offered anywhere in our area.

Has anyone done this, or does anyone currently do this routine (beside real strippers, of course)? If so, what did you think? And are the DVDs worth looking into? Besides being exercise, it looks like some sexy fun that could come in handy at clubs... ;-)

Thanks,

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Strippercise