Steel Cut Oats and Poly and Hunt and Tort were right : Swingers Discussion 110827
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessSteel Cut Oats and Poly and Hunt and Tort were right
TOPIC: Steel Cut Oats and Poly and Hunt and Tort were right
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, as you all know I awoke this morning and made my oats. Number one, I didn't realize that they expand. I put them in my bowl, get home and the damn things were almost coming out the top lol....so I ate them with a little honey and banana. I admit it, they taste better than they look. When I initially saw them I thought they looked more like goat feed than human oats.....there, I said it! So as I said this morning I said to myself shit these women have talked me into eating goat feed.

I am woman enough to admit I was wrong!!!!

They were delicious! Not only that but my daughter who is 14 thought they were regular Quaker oats, ate some and just loved them.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've seen these in an expensive form that requires adding water the night before...what's the deal, and how do they differ from regular oats?

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
They really are the bomb dot com lol. And easy to make, while I'm doing the last of my getting ready in the morning they are cooking up. Yeah, I am very glad I listened to y'all and bought them although they looked like goat feed lmao.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
get to my office, I meant get to my office. Sorry I just finished working out and my brain is still O2 deprived lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Okay, as you all know I awoke this morning and made my oats. Number one, I didn't realize that they expand. I put them in my bowl, get home and the damn things were almost coming out the top lol....so I ate them with a little honey and banana. I admit it, they taste better than they look. When I initially saw them I thought they looked more like goat feed than human oats.....there, I said it! So as I said this morning I said to myself shit these women have talked me into eating goat feed.

I am woman enough to admit I was wrong!!!!

They were delicious! Not only that but my daughter who is 14 thought they were regular Quaker oats, ate some and just loved them.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Steel Cut Oats and Poly and Hunt and Tort were right