Spinning and the booty : Swingers Discussion 58601101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessSpinning and the booty
TOPIC: Spinning and the booty
Created by: lisandy617
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yeah, so I decided to try the spinning class at the gym. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. For those of you who have tried it, what the hell do you do about the bike seats? I would have got a much better workout if I didn't have to sit on that stupid seat. That seat is hard as hell and my poor butt hurts :( Next time I'm bringing a pillow. I thought I had more padding back there :(
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lis, the other thing you should be aware of is that should you decide to venture out on the road on a bike, women's saddles are different than men's. Any bike shop should be able to show you some, and they make a big difference.

Kane

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
LOL Oh great, now I gotta tell the boyfriend that my bottom needs breaking in. Somehow I doubt he'll see more spinning as the cure LOL

I think I will try the padded shorts. If anyone asks, yes, I do stuff :)

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Don't get too carried away with the gel padding. You want to gradually toughen up your butt so that the seat doesn't bother you. If you eventually pick up a road bike and hit the road, you want to be accustomed to sitting on that seat for 2-4 hours at a time.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Yeah, so I decided to try the spinning class at the gym. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it.

For those of you who have tried it, what the hell do you do about the bike seats? I would have got a much better workout if I didn't have to sit on that stupid seat. That seat is hard as hell and my poor butt hurts :(

Next time I'm bringing a pillow. I thought I had more padding back there :(

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Spinning and the booty