Sperm output taste : Swingers Discussion 125165
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessSperm output taste
TOPIC: Sperm output taste
Created by: Truenudist The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
In terms of output, there are two drugs that are said to increase seminal volume: Proviron and Clomid.

Both are prescription-only, and neither is prescribed for that reason...it's not even an "off-label application" of the drug. I don't think Proviron's really prescribed any more, and Clomid, though prescribed, has some rather nasty side effects (e.g., sudden and permanent blindness).

Subcutaneous HCG can also increase intratesticular testosterone, and therefore semen production. But, again, it's prescription-only.

Then again, Peter North swore by eating a ton of celery.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Pineapple juice or just the fruit gives it a sweeter taste..avoid cabbage, asparagus and tuna if you are planning on letting it go in someone's mouth. These foods give it a pungent taste. If you don't believe that, eat these foods and notice that when you go pee, your pee will have a much stronger, more foul odor. I saw this on Dr. Oz, and being the type of person that is willing to try most anything to see if it's true, I tried the asparagus (which I love to eat) and did notice a very strong odor in my urine, and if you don't want the "fishy" smell, avoid the fish for a day or 2. Although with women, a "fishy" smell can be a sign of an underlying vaginal infection. It pays to know your body..and yes sometimes women's cum just don't taste as good as other times..Pay attention to the foods you eat, and see what the "outcum" taste like.

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Kelly loves when i eat fresh pineapple daily, I like to throw in strawberries and blue berries also! she says it DOES make the "load" sweeter!, I stay away from most pineapple juices, too much sugar added!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
what about asparagus lol lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
lol I love when people delete profiles then it looks like I'm talking to myself!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17727 posts)
Try a peanut butter, garlic and onion sandwich washed down with scotch. I have no idea what it does to your sperm but since you are obviously going to be alone when you cum, it won't really matter...unless you're well just plain weird.

New Iberia LA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
yuck can not stand pineapple. But I do enjoy swallowing

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
your welcome

somewhere in one of the treads is a recipe for a smoothie that is supposed to sweeten the taste, pineapple juice is part of it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17727 posts)
can't help you with output, but taste it helps to drink pineapple juice and cut down on your cabbagy veggies.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17727 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Sperm output taste