Seriously, is 40 old : Swingers Discussion 81840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessSeriously, is 40 old
TOPIC: Seriously, is 40 old
Created by: red8x6 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
50 is not old either...lol. Great points fun!!!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
We just put a pool in our backyard. We will be naked. we are over 30. Those that don't like it-

won't get wet and will be asked to leave

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
There's this librarian in my school, she's gotta be in her early fourties. She's pretty has an hour glass figure and a rockin' ass. We would flirt with each other a little the first times we ran into each other, but I never pushed it farther than that. Too bad, the other day she wore some thin pants and that ass was firm and begging to be spanked. Wish she had an SLS account.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
For those needing sunblock clothing in the summer (long sleeves but cool in 100+ degree heat) there is a great line of clothing out by SunPrecautions dot com. Great stuff and prescribed by many doctors. I love their hats.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I don't apply toxins direct to my lymph nodes anymore.... bad stuff. I only use the natural deodorants without any man made chemicals in them.

Suntan lotions have been theorized to cause skin cancer because of one specific study which makes sense to me. Blacks living in AFrica have the highest exposure to the sun and yet a low rate of skin cancer. Blacks living in the USA with not as much sun exposure have had a huge increase in skin cancer verses their counterparts in Africa. The difference? The Blacks here in the USA are using suntan lotions and their counterparts are not. So, the toxin in the lotions are absorbed in to the skin and lymph nodes and causing cancer. Whether this theory is true or not who knows..... but, I go by common sense on things such as this. I wouldn't pick those chemicals off a shelf and rub them on my skin so why would I use them contained in a lotion? I really search out natural ingredients on things I put on my body.

Another toxic chemical absorbed through the skin.... Chlorine. I put a filter on my shower head to take out the chlorine. You absorb more chlorine in to your body in a shower than drinking a glass of water.

All these things don't help the aging process any. :(

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
If you don't like the ingredients used in common hygiene, health and beauty items, then you certainly wouldn't like the animal trials and testing that those ingredients are put through before they're deemed as safe for use on and by humans...

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
You see it in their face and hands the most. I have seen women in their early 40's who I would swear were in their mid 50's. Wrinkles after wrinkles on their face... it's shocking. I'm 47 and don't have any laugh lines or crows feet but I have never smoked and have made a point of the last 15 years to avoid the sun and wear a hat with a wide brim when outdoors for any length of time. Plus... let's face it. When you approach 50 your friend is going to most likely be visiting the dermotologist a lot getting things burned off her body...ACK... not fun.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
There are lots of smokin hot 40+ women out here in LA. Of course, we are the plastic surgery capital of the world so that isn't a huge surprise. LOL.

I really don't think 40 is old unless you have really abused your body...i.e. smoking, drinking, eating too much, too much sun and little exercise. The worst I have seen out here to make a 40 year old woman look old is too much sun when she was younger and smoking. They look 50 years old when they are only in their early 40's. Those are killers for wanting a youthful look. If you can stay away from those two things you really will look much younger than your real age.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
If 40 is old, then I must be ancient - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I totally agree with Poly on the dressing your age issue. Nothing can make you look older by dressing too young. As you age you must dress with class instead of youth. I think there are young fashions that although you may have the body for it you don't have the style for it. If you don't want to draw attention to your age.... dress with sexy class and not the youthful trends. You aren't 25 anymore.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Seriously, is 40 old