Rewards to yourself : Swingers Discussion 97804
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessRewards to yourself
TOPIC: Rewards to yourself
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious, what do y'all do to reward your bodies for jobs well done? As some of you know Jay and I adopted a healthy lifestyle 2 years ago this coming May. I am pretty much almost to maintenence mode. I have decided to reward myself with a pair of Lucky You jeans to celebrate my body. Normally the very thought of paying $125 for a pair of jeans would cause me to swallow my own tongue. But I'm going to get me a pair. What do y'all do to celebrate victories? Shell

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I kept the weight off for a year I got my belly button pierced (even though my stomach was not "perfectly flat"). While I was losing I wanted a pair of Levi's but would not buy them until I was down to a certain weight. Reached that and kept going. Clothes are usually a good incentive for me because I will not buy anything full price. I was excited as anything a few weeks ago when I bough a pair of size 8 Levi's (and they are a smidge big).

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just curious, what do y'all do to reward your bodies for jobs well done? As some of you know Jay and I adopted a healthy lifestyle 2 years ago this coming May. I am pretty much almost to maintenence mode. I have decided to reward myself with a pair of Lucky You jeans to celebrate my body. Normally the very thought of paying $125 for a pair of jeans would cause me to swallow my own tongue. But I'm going to get me a pair. What do y'all do to celebrate victories? Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Rewards to yourself