Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation : Swingers Discussion 214581106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessRegaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   6 to 15 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vibram 2Sleepyheads: You done good.....LOL...I love you!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
2Sleepyheads: Thanks. I am going to check online. I REALLY want a pair. Will let you know. Thanks again for the lead.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
BLT I have a pair of five finger shoes as well, they are made by vibrex ( I think). I use to trail run with those shoes, but I like my hokas.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(426 posts)
"Bummer PG. You need to keep it rolling as long as you can"

its a lack of energy thing as much as a lack of motivation.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Today was one of those mornings that I did not want to train. Why is it always on leg day? Anyway, I plowed through and now I feel great. At first I thought it was going to be one of those "train hard or go home" days. I have to say that I love to see the Moms and Dads who bring their sons to the gym (Planet Fitness). I never see them with daughters however. One kid is so cute with his glasses so I told the Dad he's so cute and the Dad says say thank you while the kid is trying to do an arm curl so I tell the Dad he can't talk, he's training....LOL...it was just a cute moment.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
2sleepyheads: You sent me to GOOGLE to check out your new shoes. I was hoping they were the ones where each toe is separated. I am looking for those. One of my yoga instructor had a pair a couple of years back and I ran into a woman who had them on in Target. Happy trails!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
I moved super close to a awesome state park with lots of trails to run on, then I went and bought me some new running shoes. I bit the bullet and purchased a pair of hoka shoes. Love them

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Bummer PG. You need to keep it rolling as long as you can.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2098 posts)
I guess I missed why you are going to be laid up. Keep the diet as clean as possible and you should be okay. Speedy recovery.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
totally unmotivated since I know in a few weeks I won't be able to do anything for a bit.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   6 to 15 of 42   End
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation